Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nahte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 02:01 PM
    Forgot movie title
    Hey guys a while back prob a few years I saw this movie I never got to see end of and it has been haunting me since, its about the guy I think his brother or significant friend dies and leave behind drugs "pills" and there were a lot different ones and then in a part of the movie I think it turned animated for a bit and the song I remember in it was we will rise by arch enemy..
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Mar 4, 2010, 05:41 AM

Chumbscrubber perhaps

The Chumscrubber (2005)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Forgot title of old movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find an old black and white film which I saw when I lived in the States over 20 years ago. No idea who is in it. The plot is about an old man (millionaire) who comes to live with a family in a small town. I think he gives them money anonymously and sees how it changes their lives,...

I forgot the movie title [ 2 Answers ]

It's about these freaky kids who starts their own college or school. And there's this freaky kid with a big head

Forgot the Title of a Movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the film where there is a stag do and a woman ends up being killed by a door hook, then the stag do men, try to hide the body. Can anyone tell me what this is called?

View more questions Search