Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbcooper112471 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 01:46 PM
    Tax Incentives For Shifting Jobs Overseas
    LEVELING THE PLAYING FIELD: CURBING TAX HAVENS AND REMOVING TAX INCENTIVES FOR SHIFTING JOBS OVERSEAS | The White House

Did the jobs bill that passed February 2010 eliminate tax incentives for companies to move jobs overseas? If there is a link please send it, I cannot find anything that points this out specifically. This President has repeatedly said he would do something about this. I don't know which President started this.

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Tax credits to create jobs overseas. [ 9 Answers ]

Which president was it that gave companies tax credits to create jobs overseas instead of in america, and when? How could I find out which congressmen and senators voted for this? Obama claimed he would fix this and hasn't yet to my knowledge.

Do we have to cancel our UAE visa to apply for other overseas jobs? [ 2 Answers ]

I had a visa from Uae.But due to some reasons I had to come back and was not able to cancel my visa.it was an year before.Now I want to try for another Job.

Obama to send you.S. Jobs overseas? [ 2 Answers ]

I am neither a scientist nor economist, but do claim a small measure of common sense. Guess what Obama has in the budget for 2010? "...the most important single item in President Obama's budget is his commitment to a cap-and-trade plan (to limit and reduce carbon emissions). It represents nothing...

Getting our jobs back from overseas [ 22 Answers ]

Someone needs to come up with a way to bring back some of our jobs from overseas. We have all heard that the U.S. worker needs to become more competitive (i.e. work for less pay) What about the idea that the U.S. Government become more competitive in the world market place? How should taxes be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.