Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    venessam Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2010, 03:45 AM
    Question about getting pregnant and masturbating
    If a guy masturbates on a daily basis do you guys think it would be difficult for him to make a girl pregnant if he came inside of her? If he does have difficulty making a girl pregnant do you think he should stop masturbating for a while in order to help with the process?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 3, 2010, 04:07 AM

I don't think masturbating has anything to do with getting pregnant. Sex and ejaculation during intercourse will do the job no matter how many times he masturbates. When the sperm meats egg, then, the deed is done.

Of course, the sperm is the culprit. If he has a low sperm count, then its going to take longer, if not at all.

Tick

Mar 3, 2010, 10:22 AM

Do u think him having a low sperm count would account for him masturbating too much?

Mar 3, 2010, 10:31 AM
    If a guy masturbates daily would it b hard for him to get a girl pregnant
    If a guy masturbates on a daily basis do you guys think it would be difficult for him to make a girl pregnant if he came inside of her? If he does have difficulty making a girl pregnant do you think he should stop masturbating for a while in order to help with the process?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2010, 11:28 AM

How old are you?
    CarrotTalker Posts: 392, Reputation: 189

Mar 3, 2010, 11:40 AM

Why are you trying to get a girl pregnant?

USE A CONDOM!!

Also, learn more about how the reproductive system works before having sex, you could masturbate all day and still have sperm to make her pregnant.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 3, 2010, 11:45 AM

Considering your current relationship woes, as described in your other posts, I would hold a little bit before you tried to conceive. Make sure that this guy is 'the one'. It might be a bad decision at this point.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 3, 2010, 11:56 AM

Threads combined. You only need to ask a question once, just so you know :)
    woopwoop Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 09:42 AM

If you are trying to get pregnant, then having sex between 2-3 days apart with no masturbation, is the best possible way. As there is more sperm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When are you masturbating too much? [ 10 Answers ]

I have developed this obsession with masturbating. I think about it at least once every hour of the day. It doesn't even matter what I'm doing. About four times a day I'll pleasure myself, and I tend to do it in ten-thirty minute increments. I haven't let it disrupt any of my normal activities,...

Another Am I Pregnant question [ 1 Answers ]

Are stomach aches a sign of pregnancy? I had a stomach ache in my lower abdominal area and now it got worse. It moved up to my middle abdominal area and whenever I shake my stoach it feels really painful, like something is dislodge. And my guy and I had a foreplay session. He storeked...

I am pregnant, I need help with question on bloodtype [ 1 Answers ]

So I am pregnant, with only 5 weeks left until my due date... my blood type is A-, and I also had to get the RhoGam Shot during my 7th month... my only problem is this: there is a possibility between 2 different guys on who is actually the father. One has the type O+, and the other guy is O-... I...

Pregnant Cat Question [ 1 Answers ]

How long before having the kittens does the queen produce milk?

View more questions Search