Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tmergs Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 10:03 PM
    I really like my sixth cousin is that weird
    We are sixth cousins and really close we act like brother and sister we tell each other everything she also tells me she loves me but in a family way is sixth to close and will it ruin our friendship
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Mar 3, 2010, 06:44 AM

6th cousins means that you have some blood relationships right?

So you say that you're close like brother and sister? Tell me, would you date your sister?

Why not keep the friendship and find someone to have a romantic relationship with?

Mar 3, 2010, 03:52 PM
    How to make more friends
    I'm 15 and I don't have many friends because I am anoying because I have ADHD and I want to make more friends and don't say join clubs because I live in such a small town that there aren't you and there are only like three kids that live in my town and they don't exactly like me so how can I make new friends
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2010, 07:25 PM
    Hi, Tmergs!

How about accentuating the positive rather than the negative?

What are some things that you really like to do, please? Please list as many things that you can. We can help you here, but we do need to know more information about you in order to help you the best.

Thanks!

Mar 3, 2010, 07:36 PM

I like football deer hunting trapshooting music

Help me I'm ugly how can I make myself look better and I'm anoying how can I fix these problems. Oh I'm a guy
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2010, 07:51 PM
    What kind or kinds of music? Do you play a musical instrument or sing?

Mar 3, 2010, 07:57 PM
    Edited for grammar

What are the main things that a girl first notices in a guy? How to show a girl that I like her? How to make a girl take the time to get to know you? Pretty much how can I get a girl who doesn't like me. But nobody likes me until they get to know me.

From a girls perspective please.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 3, 2010, 08:00 PM
    You have to be our friend first. Flirting is over rated and, if not done right, comes off so tacky.

Relationships develop from friendships.

Mar 3, 2010, 08:17 PM

Niether just like listening to it
    macman11393 Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Mar 3, 2010, 08:48 PM

Try and go for a sport (get in shape) also 15 boys start getting facial hair (im 17 I would know) so shave that off people(as I mean girls) don't usually find it attractive and also on the annoying part its hard to kick I would know first hand but try and to listen to what your saying it AND THE WAY YOU SAY IT - biggy- cause ule pick up what your doing wrong and also THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK that's the best thing if not on how to not be annoying

Well do you go to a public school or private and I'm asking cause your saying you only have 3 kids that live in your town
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2010, 08:50 PM

Your only ugly if you think you are. Your only annoying if you think you are. Improve on yourself esteem and the way you think about yourself. That will be the only way to improve on your outlook.

It is all in how you think and not allowing other people to put you down either. If they do not have anything good to say do not listen to it.

Mar 3, 2010, 09:14 PM

Public but like 6 towns go to one school but that is still only like two hundered kids
    macman11393 Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Mar 3, 2010, 09:20 PM

The best way I found to make new friends is just basic stuff strike convos in the classrooms or when choosing partners for projects pick someone you normaly don't go with and it can be someone you kind of know though or have a bonfire at your house and invite people you normally wouldn't with your friends
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2010, 11:36 AM

You are focusing on being someone you're not in order to charm a woman, which is manipulative and decietfull. MAKING a woman like you is the wrong way to go. Why not just be friends? Be who you are first?

Ps. And how women take things depends on the woman. If a guy came up to me and tried a one-liner, I'd probably laugh and pass him off as a weirdo, other women might think it's cute, so it really depends.
    Lexilulu Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Mar 4, 2010, 10:11 PM

Have more self esteem... I know some pretty darn ugly people that are the most popular because they have confidence and high self esteem, and they're just extremely fun to hang around with... Okay, so you are fifteen, If you have facial hair, SHAVE IT. It's pretty annoying when most of my fifteen year old guy friends have LAMMMEEE mustaches, I want to pin them down and shave it myself *haha*... You say you're annoying?. How so?. Hyper, rude, lazy, immature, etc?. Honestly, looks to me (accept the facail hair stuff) don't matter one bit... When I see my 15 year old guy friends I don't think "They are ugglllyy" I think "They're mega fun to be around!"... It's honestly what's on the inside that matters the most... When people don't like you for who you are, and all they care about is your outside appearance, it just screams "SHALLOW" and you should have better friends than that:)... goood luck!!
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2010, 01:42 AM
    In some cultures many people have relationships with their first cousins. In Anglo societies this is often not acceptable, but it still happens.

Sixth cousin? Sounds pretty distant to me.

I'd say there is no problem with a friendship.
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Mar 5, 2010, 03:25 AM

6th cousins are not too close, my mother and step father are 6th cousins and their child came out fine. Ruining the friendship however is a serious threat. She has already told you that she loves you like family, that is how she thinks of you, that is how she will always think of you. Its not worth the rejection to try on this one in my opinion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sometimes I don't like my sixth sense [ 5 Answers ]

Recently, My sixth sense told me of an accident the day before someone hit be in the rear. Minor damage. Recently, My sixth sense told me that a friend wouldn't be working at his current job. Sure enough, not working. My sixth sense told me that my grandfather died. That on awakened me at...

How much should I really weigh? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 15 years only about 156 cm in hight. I am 15 years old quite muscular ( I go to the gym and I work out a bit. I also bike ride to school sometimes and I walk to school most days) . I weigh about 64kg but really I only have a little flab on my stomach mum says I should be about 50kgs or...

Does he really loveme? [ 18 Answers ]

K I started taking to my sisters bfs friend while they wer in jail... my now boyfriend is still in jail... but since we started talking we well haven't stopped he calls me all the time and we've pretty much told each other everything possible about ourselves we know al the same people... have a...

I Really Nead Help [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is monroe brooks I am a sophomore in high school I am about 6'5 6'6 and I play basketball football and volleyball. I am a really good football player I play defensive end. My basketball skills are really good to I play the 2,3,4 and 5 spot. I have a few problems thought I'm not a really...

View more questions Search