Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tmergs Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 08:15 PM
    Every one hates me
    Everyone hate because I'm anoying but I have ADHD ands there's nothing I can do about It. I'm afraud it will get to me and il kill myself
    A about me if 15 and I live in a town with a population of 500 and only ten of them are kids so don't say join a club or something because there aren't any

Mar 2, 2010, 08:24 PM

Hey kitkat
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 08:28 PM

Are you on any medications? Elaborate why you think everyone hates you.

Mar 2, 2010, 08:30 PM

I tried medication but it didn't work and they say I'm random and really anoying
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2010, 08:33 PM

Hi there! I just wanted to tell you you can find a lot of good answers here. Don't even think about killing yourself! A whole lot of people suffer with ADD and ADHD. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I'll bet there is some things you do a lot better than others!

Do you like music? Do you have a girfriend? What is your favorite thing to do? Look , being annoying is not just a problem for people with ADHD or ADD. I'm annoying a lot! It's okay. Talk to us.
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2010, 08:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    Are you on any medications? Elaborate why you think everyone hates you.
    Sorry ohso didn't mean to jump ahead. I had answered the question but appaerently it didn't go through. Sorry. See I am very annoying.
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 08:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmergs View Post
    I tried medication but it didn't work and they say I'm random and really anoying
    One thing that I have to say to you is this: Never say you can't help it, because it shows that you aren't trying to help yourself. It's difficult, but you should try to put in more effort. There are a LOT of people in this world who have ADHD and can live perfectly normal lives.

Here's some things you can do to help
    Drink less pop
    Cut down on sugar
    Chew gum. When you're trying to focus, Gum can help because it helps you with your need to fidget.

But here's the main thing, don't WORRY about what other people think. People your age are real JERKS. I mean BIG JERKS. They're not all very understanding. I was there just 5 years ago, I know. You do and say what you want to say, and if you want to change anything, make sure you're trying to change for YOU not for anyone else.
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 08:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Sorry ohso didn't mean to jump ahead. I had answered the question but appaerently it didn't go through. Sorry. See I am very annoying.
    Nah you're fine. :)

Mar 2, 2010, 08:38 PM

Thanks for awnsering but I don't have a girl friend because they all say I'm to anoying and I like football but I'm not verry good
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 08:40 PM
    Thanks for awnsering but I don't have a girl friend because they all say I'm to anoying and I like football but I'm not verry good
    Then practice! Don't just say "I'm not good, so why bother" Say "I'm not that good yet, but I'll keep trying" Work towards a goal, that can help keep you focused. :)

Mar 2, 2010, 08:49 PM

Yah it's just I'm not athletic I mean I lift weights and I live in Wisconsin where the weathers terible so I can't really practice during the offseason
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2010, 08:49 PM

So you're not very good at football, but the thing is you must have tried. So keep on trying new things. Learn to play guitar or paint.

I had never tried skateboarding till last summer! Found out it wasn't for me.. You know what a great past time for me is? I put on my sweats and walk. I take my Ipod and it's my music and me. Try it sweetie.
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 08:50 PM
    So you're not very good at football, but the thing is you must ahve tried. So keep on trying new things. Learn to play guitar or paint.

I had never tried skateboarding till last summer! Found out it wasn't for me.. You know what a great past time for me is? I put on my sweats and walk. i take my Ipod and it's my music and me. Try it sweetie.
    I really like the guitar idea. :) Excellent

Mar 2, 2010, 08:52 PM

I guess I'm pretty god at trap shooting and I'm a big deer hunter but that only comes around once a year
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2010, 08:52 PM
    Yah it's just I'm not athletic I mean i lift weights and I live in Wisconsin where the weathers terible so I can't really practice during the offseason
    You are trying and that's what counts.
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 08:56 PM
    You are trying and that's what counts.
    Yeah! That's the spirit!

Mar 2, 2010, 09:00 PM

Another thing is If you wouldn't mind helping me with this to I like this girl but were really close like brother and sisterbut I'm afraid to tell her how I feel and she says she loves me but I don't think she means it the way I feel
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2010, 09:01 PM
    I guess i'm pretty god at trap shooting and I'm a big deer hunter but that only comes around once a year

Do you like to read? My goodness reading can take you to places and adventures you could never dream of! You are fifteen and you shouldn't let a few mean kids make you feel bad about yourself. If you believe in God ask his guidance. He's always there! The people on this forum are going to give you great advice. Now you need to listen to it okay!

Mar 2, 2010, 09:01 PM

It's kind of off subject but yah
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 09:03 PM
    Another thing is If you wouldn't mind helping me with this to I like this girl but were really close like brother and sisterbut I'm afraid to tell her how i feel and she says she loves me but I dont think she means it the way I feel
    Just see where it goes, she sounds interested. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think she hates me [ 3 Answers ]

I was at my g/f's birthday party about a week ago. Her best friend and I are pretty good friends. At the party, I was a little tired because I had only gotten 3 hours of sleep the night before, plus it was a particularly boring party... Anyway, my g/f's friend thinks I am going to break up with...

Everyone hates me [ 4 Answers ]

I am a high school student and my exams are near also this is my last year.I am unable to share my emotions with anyone as my family members as well as my friends are very annoying. Thefore I am unable to concentrate on my studies. Please provide me a solution.

My mother hates me because I'm not like her [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18 years old and fresh in university. I don't live in residence for the fact that it costs too much and cause my mom would rather have me home to watch me like a hawk. I'm a pretty average student, I don't exel in any one thing but I'm not exactly bad at anythign either. You can say I have...

What if he hates me [ 13 Answers ]

I am 14 years old. I have knowen this guy since sk .he is a skater boy I am just a girl. When he is with his friends he can be a real jerk but when I am alone with him he is an amazing person to be around. We spent a lot of time togther groing up. We never hung out, out side of school. But we wer...

My 31 yr old hates me [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 31 yr old daughter who has developed a hatred for me . She only knows me as a Bi.. ch. Whereas not one of my other family members have ever called me that. I have 2 children and my younger one loves and respects me . There is a lot of history behind the 31 yr old, as I suffered from...

View more questions Search