Tmergs Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2010, 06:23 PM

No offence
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2010, 09:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmergs View Post
    No offence
    Hope you are doing better! No more of those suicidal thoughts. Life is a gift! You reopen it every day. I hope you will talk to your folks about this. You be Good.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2010, 10:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmergs View Post
    Well i like that song I listen to the song crazy b**** by buck chery. When I get down in the dumps
    Haha that's an AWFUL song! But whatever helps. :)
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2010, 12:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    Haha that's an AWFUL song! but whatever helps. :)

Glad you are doing better, keep feeling good about yourself!
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2010, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Glad you are doing better, keep feeling good about yourself!
    You are silly Kitkat, you meant to quote him I presume. :)
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2010, 03:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    You are silly Kitkat, you meant to quote him I presume. :)
    !

Of course! See I told you I'm annoying and I don't mean to be. Sorry about that!:o:o:o
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2010, 03:55 PM

My brother has add/adhd, and he is a handful when he gets exited. We found out that him going on even short walks calms him down, maybe you could try going for a walk every evening? And also about the negative thoughts they come and go, writing in a journal while your upset and then reading it when your not upset kind of makes you realize most of what you were thinking is silly, when your upset you don't think right(Please don't take offence to this!). I really don't know if this will help you, but I am giving advice on what I have done and what has worked for others I know. Also try having time where you can sit and think, think about yourself, who you want to be, what you want to do, and everything like that, When you have small goals accomplishing them makes the bigger picture seem that much closer!
    If you want to be in the airforce research what courses you need, what physical fitness you have to be, and then make goals relating to that. Do you talk to your parents about any of this? I know talking to my mom helps so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think she hates me [ 3 Answers ]

I was at my g/f's birthday party about a week ago. Her best friend and I are pretty good friends. At the party, I was a little tired because I had only gotten 3 hours of sleep the night before, plus it was a particularly boring party... Anyway, my g/f's friend thinks I am going to break up with...

Everyone hates me [ 4 Answers ]

I am a high school student and my exams are near also this is my last year.I am unable to share my emotions with anyone as my family members as well as my friends are very annoying. Thefore I am unable to concentrate on my studies. Please provide me a solution.

My mother hates me because I'm not like her [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18 years old and fresh in university. I don't live in residence for the fact that it costs too much and cause my mom would rather have me home to watch me like a hawk. I'm a pretty average student, I don't exel in any one thing but I'm not exactly bad at anythign either. You can say I have...

What if he hates me [ 13 Answers ]

I am 14 years old. I have knowen this guy since sk .he is a skater boy I am just a girl. When he is with his friends he can be a real jerk but when I am alone with him he is an amazing person to be around. We spent a lot of time togther groing up. We never hung out, out side of school. But we wer...

My 31 yr old hates me [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 31 yr old daughter who has developed a hatred for me . She only knows me as a Bi.. ch. Whereas not one of my other family members have ever called me that. I have 2 children and my younger one loves and respects me . There is a lot of history behind the 31 yr old, as I suffered from...

View more questions Search