Ask
    Tmergs Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 09:42 PM

I mean we talk about this stuff together my bad
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2010, 09:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmergs View Post
    Asking for you're email adress was probaly kinda wierd I probaly sounded like some kinda molester
    Well we don't our email addresses because AMHD is here for people who don't want to reveal their names but who are in need of help. There are Lawyers, Doctors, Nurses, Social Workers you name it their on this forum

They are experts in their field and they give you the best advice they can without ever knowing your real name. That way it makes you open up and they can help you.

Mar 2, 2010, 09:50 PM

Yah I know I'm sorry

Mar 2, 2010, 09:53 PM

Thanks again you really cheered me up

Mar 2, 2010, 09:58 PM

I just wish icould fit in with the people at my school I just feel like some kind of outcast
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2010, 09:58 PM
    Thanks again you really cheered me up
    Goodnight. Sleep Well.
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2010, 10:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    I bet it's because you try to type too fast. :)

Take it slow. And we can definitely chat on here if you need to. Most of us are on every day. We'll take care of ya. :)

We sure will.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 10:39 PM
    Man this is wired I usualy talk about thAt girl I was talking about but talking about it with older people no offense is kinda wired but in someways better
    Lol we ARE older people. :). And it's spelled w-e-i-r-d. :)

Mar 2, 2010, 10:48 PM

Yah I'm a bad speller

Mar 2, 2010, 10:49 PM

I like the chloroform thing
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2010, 11:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    Lol we ARE older people. :). And it's spelled w-e-i-r-d. :)

Excuse me while I get my walker and take my teeth out. You know how it is with older folks. Just kidding!
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2010, 07:24 AM

Hello,
    I understand where your coming from, all through elementary school, middle school, and now my high school, I've been bullied/hated/made fun of. When I was in elementary the same thing happened as you, there were only 60 students in my entire school (K-8), and it was the worst years of my life, now that I'm in high school in a bigger city, I can pick the friends I want, I don't have to be friends with someone because there the only people there.
    Keep your head held high, and a smile on your face, it will eventually get better, it may seem like there is no end in sight for any of this but there is! You need to understand that ending your life will not solve this, but make it worse on you family.

*If you're going through hell keep on going, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there*

Mar 4, 2010, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily94 View Post
    Hello,
    I understand where your coming from, all through elementary school, middle school, and now my high school, I've been bullied/hated/made fun of. When i was in elementary the same thing happened as you, there were only 60 students in my entire school (K-8), and it was the worst years of my life, now that I'm in high school in a bigger city, i can pick and choose the friends i want, i don't have to be friends with someone because there the only people there.
    Keep your head held high, and a smile on your face, it will eventually get better, it may seem like there is no end in sight for any of this but there is! You need to understand that ending your life will not solve this, but make it worse on you family.

*If you're going through hell keep on going, you might get out before the devil even knows you're there*
    OK you stole that last sentence from some song but I can't think of what it is sorry if I sound rude oh and thanks
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2010, 08:00 PM

Things are going to work out for you. Just have some confidence in yourself.

Mar 4, 2010, 09:39 PM

Thanks I'm excited football practice well not reall practice but spring traing starts nextweek so then I usually am less anoying because I'm tired and get rid of all my energy
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2010, 09:52 PM
    Thanks I'm excited football practice well not reall practice but spring traing starts nextweek so then I usually am less anoying because I'm tired and get rid of all my energy

Just envision this someday you are going to play ball for the "Colts"or "Saints". You may be the next Peyton or the next TeBow.

Even if you don't do that you will accomplish some things in your life that will make you wonder why you felt so bad about yourself!

Just wait and see and never, ever think about taking your own life. God created you for a reason and I think you will do good things in your life.

Get a good nights sleep. Bless you Tmergs!

Mar 4, 2010, 09:55 PM

Well first off I hate both those teams lol am 2nd if I end up playing pro football I'll shoot myself
    I actually have a dream if joining the airforce
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2010, 10:06 PM
    Well first off I hate both those teams lol am 2nd if I end up playing pro football I'll shoot myself
    I actually have a dream if joining the airforce

Good for you. My older son joined the Army right after he graduated college in 96. He is making a career of it. He has been to Iraq and Afghanistan a few times and the Lord always brings him home safe. Follow your dreams. I can't believe you don't like Peyton and the Colts.
    My husband likes the Vikings and the Steelers. Goodnight. Talk to you tomorrow.
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2010, 04:33 PM
    ok you stole that last sentance from some song but I can't think of what it is sorry if I sound rude oh and thanks
    Exactly, but it is something everyone needs to remember. Listen to the song when your down, it might just help!

Mar 5, 2010, 06:22 PM

Well I like that song I listen to the song crazy b**** by buck chery. When I get down in the dumps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think she hates me [ 3 Answers ]

I was at my g/f's birthday party about a week ago. Her best friend and I are pretty good friends. At the party, I was a little tired because I had only gotten 3 hours of sleep the night before, plus it was a particularly boring party... Anyway, my g/f's friend thinks I am going to break up with...

Everyone hates me [ 4 Answers ]

I am a high school student and my exams are near also this is my last year.I am unable to share my emotions with anyone as my family members as well as my friends are very annoying. Thefore I am unable to concentrate on my studies. Please provide me a solution.

My mother hates me because I'm not like her [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18 years old and fresh in university. I don't live in residence for the fact that it costs too much and cause my mom would rather have me home to watch me like a hawk. I'm a pretty average student, I don't exel in any one thing but I'm not exactly bad at anythign either. You can say I have...

What if he hates me [ 13 Answers ]

I am 14 years old. I have knowen this guy since sk .he is a skater boy I am just a girl. When he is with his friends he can be a real jerk but when I am alone with him he is an amazing person to be around. We spent a lot of time togther groing up. We never hung out, out side of school. But we wer...

My 31 yr old hates me [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 31 yr old daughter who has developed a hatred for me . She only knows me as a Bi.. ch. Whereas not one of my other family members have ever called me that. I have 2 children and my younger one loves and respects me . There is a lot of history behind the 31 yr old, as I suffered from...

View more questions Search