Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tmergs Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Do you like to read? My goodness reading can take you to places and adventures you could never dream of! You are fifteen and you shouldn't let a few mean kids make you feel bad about yourself. If you beleive in God ask his guidance. He's always there! The people on this forum are going to give you great advice. Now you need to listen to it okay!

And yes I do like to read

Mar 2, 2010, 09:08 PM

Yah but she loves me like family and it would be kind of weird for her because we are so close
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 09:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmergs View Post
    Yah but she loves me like family and it would be kinda weird for her because we are so close
    Well, you're only 15, feelings can change. I'd say don't ruin what you do have.

On the bright side, clearly not EVERYBODY hates you, because she cares. :)
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2010, 09:10 PM
    [Famous Comedians and Actresses with ADHD
    Some of the most prominent comedians and actresses who suffer from ADHD are: Jim Carey, Whoopi Goldberg, Mariette Hartley & Robin Williams. All of these people are artistic, original as well as extremely successful as known by all. They all have the most prominent signs of ADHD, even though in some cases ADHD comes without the hyperactivity as well.

Famous Scientists and Inventors with ADHD
    Presented here are a few names that are known by all and they have made great achievements in their respected fields. They have certainly created such things that have changed the world. Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein, Alexander Graham Bell and Benjamin Franklin. One should just think, where would the world be without the contributions of these regarded people?

Famous Composer Mozart Had ADHD
    If we go through Mozart’s life, we come to conclude that he displayed several of the characteristics of ADHD. He was a whirlwind of liveliness, restless, eager, precipitate, easily distracted, imaginative, inventive, stimulating, mocking, and a nonconformist. He had all the typical signs of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. He also has given the world the most composite beautiful music ever written.

You are in great company:):):)
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 09:12 PM
    [Famous Comedians and Actresses with ADHD
    Some of the most prominent comedians and actresses who suffer from ADHD are: Jim Carey, Whoopi Goldberg, Mariette Hartley & Robin Williams. All of these people are artistic, original as well as extremely successful as known by all. They all have the most prominent signs of ADHD, even though in some cases ADHD comes without the hyperactivity as well.

Famous Scientists and Inventors with ADHD
    Presented here are a few names that are known by all and they have made great achievements in their respected fields. They have certainly created such things that have changed the world. Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein, Alexander Graham Bell and Benjamin Franklin. One should just think, where would the world be without the contributions of these regarded people?

Famous Composer Mozart Had ADHD
    If we go through Mozart’s life, we come to conclude that he displayed several of the characteristics of ADHD. He was a whirlwind of liveliness, restless, eager, precipitate, easily distracted, imaginative, inventive, stimulating, mocking, and a nonconformist. He had all the typical signs of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. He also has given the world the most composite beautiful music ever written.

QUOTE=;]
    Look at this list. You're in great company.[/QUOTE]

If I were allowed, I'd greenie your every post.

Mar 2, 2010, 09:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    Well, you're only 15, feelings can change. I'd say don't ruin what you do have.

On the bright side, clearly not EVERYBODY hates you, because she cares. :)
    Yah but I think she's the only one
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2010, 09:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    Look at this list. You're in great company.
    If I were allowed, I'd greenie your every post.[/QUOTE]

Now that makes me feel so great! I could cry. Thanks ohso!
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 09:14 PM
    Yah but I think she's the only one
    It's about Quality, not quantity. I'd rather have a few really good friends, than be popular and surrounded by strangers who seem to like me because of my image, not because of who I am. Just a thought.

Mar 2, 2010, 09:16 PM

You no you guys are great thanks but I just wish I could be normal you know?
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 09:23 PM
    Define normal. :)
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 09:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy
    If I were allowed, I'd greenie your every post.

Now that makes me feel so great! I could cry. Thanks ohso!
    Pshaw! My pleasure Ma'am. :D

Mar 2, 2010, 09:25 PM

I just wish I had someone to talk to

Mar 2, 2010, 09:29 PM

This is gobs sound kind of wired but o was wandering if you guys wanted to exchange email adreses and chat some time stop me if I'm out of line
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 09:29 PM
    I just wish I had someone to talk to
    Well, we're certainly here. :)

Mar 2, 2010, 09:30 PM

Omg I am a really bad typed

Mar 2, 2010, 09:32 PM

Well it's because I'm on the Internet on my iPod and the butons are really small
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 09:32 PM
    Omg I am a really bad typed
    I bet it's because you try to type too fast. :)

Take it slow. And we can definitely chat on here if you need to. Most of us are on every day. We'll take care of you. :)
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2010, 09:34 PM

You are! But stop putting yourself down! You are you and I just know there are a lot of people who love just the way you are! Now you behave yourself and listen... You are a good kid! You are among a lot of great people who have ADHD. You are someone's child and I know in my heart they love you very much.

When these kids say something mean, ignore them. It takes more courage to walk away. Anyone can stand there and argue, but walking away from that situation can keep you out of trouble.

A few years from now when you have a successful life, it will be nice to go to the driveway at Mickey D's and give them your order. That sounds mean but I don't think it is. I think when kids torment other kids it's great when the underdog is the successful one.

DON'T SAY I CAN'T. DON'T SAY I'M NOT GOOD AT ANYTHING! LOOK AT ALL THE GREAT THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF! Now that's the mom mode kicking in. I'm not your mom, but I think she would tell you the same thing. You be good now.

Mar 2, 2010, 09:35 PM

Asking for you're email address was probably kind of weird I probably sounded like some kind of molester

Mar 2, 2010, 09:41 PM

Man this is wired I usually talk about thAt girl I was talking about but talking about it with older people no offense is kind of wired but in someways better

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think she hates me [ 3 Answers ]

I was at my g/f's birthday party about a week ago. Her best friend and I are pretty good friends. At the party, I was a little tired because I had only gotten 3 hours of sleep the night before, plus it was a particularly boring party... Anyway, my g/f's friend thinks I am going to break up with...

Everyone hates me [ 4 Answers ]

I am a high school student and my exams are near also this is my last year.I am unable to share my emotions with anyone as my family members as well as my friends are very annoying. Thefore I am unable to concentrate on my studies. Please provide me a solution.

My mother hates me because I'm not like her [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18 years old and fresh in university. I don't live in residence for the fact that it costs too much and cause my mom would rather have me home to watch me like a hawk. I'm a pretty average student, I don't exel in any one thing but I'm not exactly bad at anythign either. You can say I have...

What if he hates me [ 13 Answers ]

I am 14 years old. I have knowen this guy since sk .he is a skater boy I am just a girl. When he is with his friends he can be a real jerk but when I am alone with him he is an amazing person to be around. We spent a lot of time togther groing up. We never hung out, out side of school. But we wer...

My 31 yr old hates me [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 31 yr old daughter who has developed a hatred for me . She only knows me as a Bi.. ch. Whereas not one of my other family members have ever called me that. I have 2 children and my younger one loves and respects me . There is a lot of history behind the 31 yr old, as I suffered from...

View more questions Search