Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ipod_geru Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 07:41 PM
    Lesbian or not?
    Well, It's Ipod_Geru again.
    Its been a while.
    For about a while(3 years) I knew I liked women.
    Everything about them , they blow my mind.
    Beautifully crafted creatures of pure bliss, but anyway :)
    I haven't been talking about guys lately and I don't really find myself
    Interested in them, so I'm a lesbian right?

But I know this may sound weird, but I only seem to gravitate towards asian guys. I love asian guys, I know its weird but I like girls way more than guys. To the point where I find them disgusting.
    But then again, I like asian guys.
    Only asian guys :O

My mom thinks I'm racist because I'm classified as "black" and I'm not attracted to black guys. Not my fault the majority of them are on the streets and are no good. They just don't appeal to me. And I'm not an Elitist of my own race. I'm pround to be 75 percent black, however I'm just NOT attracted to black guys.

So I love women.
    But I like asian guys.
    Am I not a lesbian?
    I have no clue
    That's why I'm here to ask experts.
    gracebabe Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Jul 2, 2010, 10:55 AM
    Id say your abit of both an Bi-Sexual really
    septemberlove Posts: 30, Reputation: 11

Jul 11, 2010, 03:54 PM
    You're choosing to like women... and you find yourself attracted to asian men because they are more feminine.

peacemaker129 Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

Jul 12, 2010, 12:05 AM

Bi-sexual.
    cubbycake24 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 11:16 PM

I don't really think you should put yourself in either category until you've been with a girl or a asian guy.. once your with 1 or another your going to be able to answer your own question :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I a lesbian? [ 12 Answers ]

I'm a girl. I love my best friend so much. She is a girl too. I can't live without seeing her. But at times I feel the urge to be physically close to her. And undeniable urge to hug. I don't know why I feel that way. It's only to her. Not to any other girls. Am I a lesbian?

Lesbian that can't [ 5 Answers ]

Well I'm 20 years I'm a chick who is going crazy... I love dikes so yeah.. but I been with only three girls no guys... and I never can only twice I have... I don know what I'm doing or if is me so anyway any tips?

I am a lesbian who does not know what to do. [ 4 Answers ]

I was in a rlationship with a woman when I was 17 we were together for 2 years on and off, she was an alchoolic. She cheated on me, she hit me she did so many things she was my first. But I always keept going back with her... until after the year she stopped drinking evertything was perfect we were...

Am I lesbian/bi? I'm confused right now [ 2 Answers ]

I've been having really strong feelings for my manager, she is a woman and lesbian.. I am 19 and have been in a 4 year relationship with my boyfriend. But for some odd reason I find my manager reaallly attrative. I don't know why, but I like her A lot. And it's a different feeling. I'm trying not...

Lesbian or bi [ 6 Answers ]

hi I am 25, I don't know if I will call myself bi or lesbian. Still now I am wodering.I have sex before with a female (girl to girl) and I find it good, even there is no penetration I mean the real thing (penis) I feel satisfied.. I like the way she touched me because its so gentle but if I have...

View more questions Search