Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LASHAY5555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 06:04 PM
    Do u think I'm pregnet
    I have headaches and I be tried a lot lately and I had my last period on 2-2-10 until the 2-4-10 and had unprotected sex on the 5 and 6 of February and I took a test on 2-22-10 and it said no but my period haven't come this month and it was suppose to come today do you think I'm pregnet
    woopwoop Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 09:38 AM

You need to wait till your about a week late, then take a test. So you know its not a late period
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Mar 4, 2010, 10:15 AM

Now that your period is due, you can get pretty accurate results by taking a HPT if you read the directions carefully and use first morning urine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think I'm pregnet? [ 2 Answers ]

My & my boyfriend had sex like a month ago, for the first && only time, he came inside of me, && now I've been eating like a hella lot, when usually I only eat one meal a day, :(if that, I've been tired all the time, no energy, && red, light brown gross nasty discharge that started like 3 days...

Could I be pregnet [ 3 Answers ]

Am I suppose to get my period 3 days after I had unprotected sex and how will I know if I'm pregnet since this happened

Am I pregnet? [ 4 Answers ]

I Think I might be pregnet... But don't know. And I can't tell my mom last time I told her that I kissed a guy I was yelled at and hit. But I was wondering if I was. 1.. No period. 2.. Stomach hurts ALWAYS! 3.. Throwing up... If I am pregnet than I need to find away to tell my mom......

When Can I Get Pregnet [ 7 Answers ]

If My Period Was Last Started On The 22 July When Should I Have Sex To Make A Baby? And How Many Day's After My Period Starts Should I Have Sex To Make A Baby? I Heard It Was 11days After Your Period Starts?

View more questions Search