Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bjthomas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 05:32 PM
    Some hair growth products make your hair grow and then it falls out why?
    I have a thyroid problem and want to know what product or vitamin will grow your hair
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 2, 2010, 05:46 PM

Difficult with a thryoid problem to find a suitable combination to make hair grow. I think there is a warning on just about every package for this kind of product that results may vary because of thyroid. You could try a folic acid supplement, but may take a long time to see results. There are various herbal remedies, but none come to mind right now. However good health food stores have a dictionary of products including this. You could go in and have them look it up.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Make hair grow faster [ 5 Answers ]

Hi is there any thing I should eat or pop in to make hair grow faster? I colored my hair and I do not like it but I do not want to color again I just want to grow back my natural hair color

How can I make my hair grow faster? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me how I can make my hair grow a lot faster? My hair is just above my shoulders and I would like it just below my shouldrs... is that possible? If so will please answer me because I would like my hair longer. Thank you --Miss_clumsy

How do I make my hair grow faster? [ 3 Answers ]

That's what I need to know... my hair is just above my shoulders and I want it just below my shoulders do you have any herbal remedies that will hep my hair grow a lot faster?

View more questions Search