Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmpjjosh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 05:11 PM
    I'm looking for a movie, probably 70's or 80's, wherein two towns have national guard
    This movie is about two rival towns that have National Guard units (I think). The rivalry escalates until there is a shooting confrontation between the entire two towns. Takes place in the winter.
    p0nies Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 03:29 PM
    I think you mean Southern Comfort 1981

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old TV movie in 70's or 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a made for TV movie where the children in a family were left by their parents and raised by the oldest son until they were separated by Social Service agency and then found their way back to one another . I think it had the word HOME in the title.. cannot remember...

70's or 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was about 8 or 9 The movie is about witches the scene that got stocked in my head is a torture scene the way the scene goes is A woman has a dream where she see's her self under a board and the board is getting piled up with rocks then she see's a young girl a teen...

80's or 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the title to a movie I only seen once when I was about 7 years old... All I can remember is a woman cocooned in a bath room and a young boy collects large eggs that come out of her... And I remember the end a woman picks up one of the eggs and a claw comes out of the eggs...

View more questions Search