Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jgerber05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 04:55 PM
    10 million units, find the break point inunits of ouput for operating assets =25%
    a company output level of 10million units. Using this information, find the break even point in units for output for the firm

return on operating assets = 25%
    Operating asset turnover = 5 times
    Operating assests = $20 millions
    Degree of operating leverage= 4 times
    Sean Crane Posts: 10, Reputation: -1

Mar 4, 2010, 03:47 PM

Go back to sleep

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to calculate operating assets [ 2 Answers ]

a company output level of 10million units. Using this information, find the break even point in units for output for the firm return on operating assets = 25% Operating asset turnover = 5 times Operating assests = $20 millions Degree of operating leverage= 4 times

Find the components of the vector v with given point P and terminal point Q, [ 1 Answers ]

Find the components of the vector v with given point P and terminal point Q, find te unit vector in the direction of v. 1. p: (3.2.0) Q: (5, -2,0)

Breakeven point and operating leaverage [ 3 Answers ]

Footwear Inc mannufactures a complete line of men's and women dress shoes for independent merchants. The average selling price of its finished product is $85 per pair. The variable cos for this same pair of shoes is $58 , Footewear inc incurs in fixed costs of $170,000 per year. a-What is the...

Monthly break-even point in units [ 1 Answers ]

a company sells its product for $2.50 per unit. Variable cost per unit is 1.6 and fixed costs are 40,000 per month. The plant can produce 30,000 units/month. it is predicted that demand will exceed 30,000, so the company can use an additional plant. This plant produces units selling for the...

Trying to heal after a break up, million thoughts racing! [ 2 Answers ]

Wow! Its been 2 months and this is my story!! I'm 28 girlfriend 22 My Gf of 3 1/2 years wanted a break, I was devastated and probably still am 2 months has not been long enough. Hasn't helped that we have been in contact. Ive probably done all the wrong things and well pushed her further...

View more questions Search