Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Somanyquestions7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 04:50 PM
    Unprotected Sex-Withdrawl Method
    My boyfriend and my boyfriend are going to have sex. Im currently not on birth control, and he does not care for a condom. He says he is going to use the withdrawl method. This is what he says he's going to do. He says I will give him 'head', then he will have sex with me. He says that he will just '' into my mouth, and after he is finished, he'll go on to sex. Is this true that he won't also '' into me?
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2010, 04:55 PM

It's definitily not impossible for him to ejaculate in you a second time. The withdrawl method is not 100% foolproof. It's very easy for him to misinterprate something and to accidentally ejaculate in you-even just a little. And remember- it only takes one spem cell to make a baby.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 2, 2010, 04:55 PM

He is lying to you. First he may or may not stop in time to pull out, and even if he did, there are still plenty of sperm in the early fluid so even if he did wirthdraw you can still easily get pregnant.

Even with a condom there is a several percent chance of getting pregnant.

He is greedy, does not care for you, only wants to use you to pleasure his-self at what ever cost to you there is.

First so he does not want to use a condom, he either does or you don't, it is that easy.

Next, you don't need to be having sex NOW, since obviously you have no idea what causes you to get pregnant
    Chaosrox Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2010, 03:37 PM

The withdrawal 'method' is NOT effective. Before a man ejaculates some sperm is released (for lubricating factors).

Always, always, always use a condom even if you're on birth control. Sexually transmitted diseases are spread through unprotected sex. If a man tells you he doesn't have any sexually transmitted diseases, do not take his word for it. Some STDs (including HPV) do not have any symptoms therefore a man (or woman) can have an STD and not be aware of it.

If you are considering having sex I strongly urge you to use a condom and get prescription birth control. These two things are the best things you can do for yourself and your future.
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2010, 03:40 PM

Look, unless you want to end up pregnant. Use a condom. I knew the withdrawl method doesn't work, I tried it anyway. Know what happened? I got pregnant
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 16, 2010, 03:50 PM

There's a word that we use for people that use the withdrawl method, it's "parents".

Withdrawl is not a form of birth control, it's just what selfish boys tell girls because they don't want to use a condom and don't care about the consequences.

Get on the pill if this is what you want. Surely you can wait a few months to have sex. A few months is nothing, a baby is forever and some STD's are a death sentence.

No form of birth control is 100% effective, but the pill and a condom, well you're reducing the odds considerably.

Safe sex, no, but safer sex for sure.

If you tell him that you want to wait, get on the pill and expect him to wear a condom as well and, he leaves, well, at least you find out now how much he cares about you.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2010, 11:21 PM

I agree with all the other posters. His "method" does not protect against pregnancy or STDs. If a man told me this I would not have sex with him at all under any circumstances. He takes too many sexual risks.

You can also contract AIDS, Hepatitis, Herpes and other sexually transmitted diseases through oral sex so should use a condom for that, also. If he does not use condoms for every sex act with every sex partner, he is dangerous and you should not date him any more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unprotected sex [ 17 Answers ]

OK so I had sex while on my period without a condom... but the he did not inside of me but out... is there still a possibility of pregnancy?

Unprotected sex [ 19 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out off and on for a year, I was a virgin when we met however he said he has had around 10 different sexual partners in his lifetime and we didn't start having sex until we had been going out for 10 months, but always with a condom.. the other day we were having...

Unprotected sex and Plan B pill, pull out method during ovulation [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on 06/09/2009. My last period was 05/28/2009. I took the Plan B pill 4 hours later and we used the pull out method. I know he didn't come inside of me, but I also know precome may cause pregnancy. I looked up my ovulation later, and according to most...

Periods.birthcontrol.withdrawal method.sexual health [ 4 Answers ]

Im on my friends account. She told me about this site and is letting me use her login information to ask about a problem. I don't have internet so that's why I didn't make my own account. I am freaking out about something that happened. I have been talking to this guy for a couple of months and we...

Unprotected sex [ 6 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex and I took a very powerful morning afetr pill before. The pharmacy said my period might be late but she couldn't tell how long. Now its more then one month later and I still haven't gotten my period and I 'm afraid to go buy a pregancy test . I duhave no idea what to do ...

View more questions Search