Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 01:41 PM
    Water is freezing inside my freezer and water is leaking inside the fridge
    My kenmore refrigerator is forming ice in the freezer and water is leaking inside the refrigerator. Where would the clog most likely be?

Check out some similar questions!

GE icemaker in freezer is squirting water inside the freezer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE side by side refrigerator with the ice and water in the door. My filter was clogged for about a week causing both the ice and water to stop working. A friend of mine came over and shook the ice bin quite violently trying to get the last bit of ice loosened up. A few days later we...

Kenmoore fridge dripping water inside [ 6 Answers ]

I have a kenmoore fridge that is dripping water from the top side of the fridge compartment (traditional freezer on top style). It appears to be coming from an assembly containing a plastic (condensate?) hose that runs down the middle of the "ceiling" of the fridge compartment and drips near the...

Kenmore Fridge Drips Water Inside [ 1 Answers ]

I know this question has been answered before on this site, but I am hoping somebody knows that answer specific to my model. I have a Kenmore Model 72132100, Serial EM1921731, built 05/02. The fridge is dripping water from the top, back, center of the refrigerator. It seems to be where the cold...

Kenmore Fridge dripping water inside [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore 253.73873300 is leaking water from the inside of the fridgerator part. In the back along the top, there is an assembly with a curved cord or hose that is dripping water at it's lowest point. I have attached a picture for reference. I looked in the freezer portion, and I can't see that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.