Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bellaj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 09:35 AM
    Eysight power 0.00
    My brother wanted to order contacts but non prescription and the one he thought that it might be is the 0.00. In the box it says right eye left eye and asks you for the strength. Is that what he should chose I guess is what I am asking.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2006, 10:11 AM
    If you are speaking of adjustments that you see for glasses or contacts, 0.00 means no adjustment.

Is that what you're asking? If not, please clarify: where do you see this figure referring to "power"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car won't start, no click and no power to radio, power window or locks [ 6 Answers ]

After installing a new starter on a 1999 2WD Explorer it will not start. There is no click when trying to start it, its just dead, and the radio, power locks/windows, a/c, and dash light don't work but the interior lights work and so do the headlights. We've had the starter checked to make sure...

No power [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! I was changing a light bulb on my kitchen ceiling light. The type that has (3) flood lights pointed in different directions. After I replaced the bulb, I went to adjust the direction of the lights and the lights flickered when I did this. I paid no attention to it and contiued...

No AC Power [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, The AC in one my rentals would not come on so I checked all the wiring to see if something was loose, it wasn't. I crossed several combinations and when I plugged the blue wire to the Y terminal the system shut off completely. I bought a new heat pump thermostat but once plugged in, it...

No power! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I'm hoping for some help on a problem I'm having with my pc: it refuses to power on! Its not the power supply because I have swapped power supplies with my brother's PC and my old one works fine in his; his one doesn't work in mine. I thought it might be the power outlet, so I moved my...

View more questions Search