Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jagowertool308 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 01:30 AM
    Inside wiring diagram crompton parkinson
    I have a crompton parkinson 2000 watt motor, mobile 15H028-03, I require the wiring Diagram for the connection from otor to switch gear, Thankx

Check out some similar questions!

Proper wiring diagram for 4 spped inside blower motor [ 3 Answers ]

I had my inside 120 volt blower motor changed awhile back and a bigger motor than the original was installed because it was the only one I could get at that time. The blower runs to fast. I would like to change it out with a smaller HP 4 speed 120 volt motor. I need to know how to properly wire it....

Diagram for inside of passenger door 2003 Ford Explorer [ 2 Answers ]

I need a diagram for the inside of the passenger door on a 2003 Ford Explorer. My passenger side window on my 2003 went down and wouldn't go up. It is unhooked now and held up with a folded piece of cardboard. I do not have a diagram so I am unsure whether I just need a new cable or a new component...

Help wiring the inside of ac motor .crompton and parkinson [ 0 Answers ]

Cleaned inside of motor. Took the wires out and now lost my diagram I noted of it

I need the wiring diagram for a 40" 12 horse, wiring for solonid&starter [ 3 Answers ]

I need the wiring diagram for a 12 horse murray 40" cut approx 2000 model is 40605B from the solonid to starter

John Deere - My dog ripped the wiring Out - Need Wiring Diagram or photos [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old L110 that ran fine until last week. I think my dog chased a chipmunk up under the hood and in trying to get to him ripped a bunch of wires out. I have spliced back together the obvious wires (color coded) but I have one black wire that I assume is a ground(?) and the two...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.