Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aw4595 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 10:58 PM
    I had my period for 5 days stopped for a day light bleeding next day could I be pregnant?
    I was 3 days late for my . An then when it started it was heavy during the day then very light or nothing at all at night and only lasted 5 days, on the sixth day I didn't have any bleeding at all, the next morning my boyfriend and I had normal, nothing different protected sex like we usually do and also that morning I started a very light bleeding, and it was more a light pink too, it lasted all day "TODAY" could I be pregnant?
    dynocompe Posts: 331, Reputation: 56

Mar 2, 2010, 05:38 AM

Read the stickies, go buy a home pregnancy test if you think you may be pregnant.
    I am a guy and I had gf's who periods would do this, and they weren't pregnant!
    I just replying because nobody has, and my ex had some of these problems with her period at times.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 2, 2010, 06:59 AM
    Dynocompe is right. Buy a HPT if you are concerned. However, since you did have a period the chances of you being pregnant are slim and the reason you bled after sex is because there was still some left over blood in the vaginal vault. You will now have to wait until next month to see if your period comes.

I do hope you used protection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding on day of expected period [ 2 Answers ]

I am new to this.My period was due Friday June 27 I got up at around 12:30 am Friday morning and there was light spotting that is very unusual for me... I figured I would wait and see if it picked up or not well all day it never picked up but stayed the same light spotting that was light pink to a...

I had my period a couple days late heavy the 2nd day and red spotting after period [ 1 Answers ]

I was 3 days late on my period the 1st day was light the 2nd day was heavy after that spottig red every once and a while brown it has now been 5 days my period only lasts for 3 days what should I think?heeelllp

Last day of period had sex then next day re bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I have just finished my menstrual period on day 7 I had long sex with my boy friend. On day 8 I have began to re bleed light bright red for 5 days with no indication of stopping. Is this normal never experienced it before I am steralised therfore no pregnancy threats and sex was unprotected:o

Bleeding after a week off your period (one day only) [ 1 Answers ]

I just had my period and I got off it about a week ago and yesterday I bled for only that day.. I didn't understand because I knew it wasn't my period again because I just had it.. so I don't know why I bled and I want to know what it might be or what exactly does it mean?

Implant bleeding or 7 day early period [ 4 Answers ]

My last period was June 23 I have been having unprotected sex.. Well after that I have been getting headaches, light cramps, backaches, bloating, all that.. I am due for my period on the 30th. Well today is now the 14th and I started bleeding just a light pink/brown. My back kind of hurts with it...

View more questions Search