Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leep2000 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2004, 11:00 AM
    Annoying Brother in Law
    My sister is due to get married to her fiancé next August and for the previous two years he has lived at our house.

The plan is for them to move out after the wedding but personally I don't see this happening. Its not that I'm a nasty person just that my home life has been a nightmare since his arrival. He is also a bloody liberty taker. I just can't see there departure being a swift one after the joyous day!

Reason being is that they have it too easy at our house and have no worries. Ok they do pay rent but it has got to the stage where I can't be in the same room as him!

Will we finally be rid of this annoyance or should I be prepared for the long haul?
    Mylena36 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2004, 05:01 AM
    Long haul ahead
    The way I see it, your family is in for the long haul unless you get together with the other family members and talk it out. You are not alone in your feelings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adopted brother [ 10 Answers ]

Am I legally allowed to look for my over 18 yr old brother , even though my mum doesn't want too.. How do I go about this.. I am 30 and in UK

Looking for brother born 7/2/47 [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my half brother who was born in Michigan on July 2 1947. I was wondering is it possible to get a list of male's born on that date who live in and out of Michigan. And is there a way to find spouses and family. Thank you Connie

Big Brother UK C4 [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I have seen over the weekend and in the papers the last few days that Big Brother is back on the telly ! What do you people really think of C4 Big Brother. And as for Celebs lol that's got to be the biggest joke of 2006. Is it time that they laid old rope to bed? :D

Brother in law dying. [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I dreamt that my brother in law was dying of cancer and I was really distraught while every one else was trying to put a brave face on for him. I looked in my dream dictionary this morning and it said that I wished him dead which is not true. What does it really mean? :(

Hermit Brother [ 1 Answers ]

This sounds like a good ol' classic case of Chat Addiction. I remember when I used to be just like that, as an ex-nethead I would cut myself off from other people unintetionally but this would alienate my friends and family and it started to show. If he is anything like me then he'll grow out of...

View more questions Search