Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michaelc95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 06:52 PM
    Shoplifting felony
    Me and my friend were shoplifting at the mall and stole about $130-$150 dollar items. Mostly stole everything but I'm involved for covering for him. How long does it take for the court date to be set? what are some fines and sentences? I have never been arrested and this is my first time bieng arrested can my record be erased? do I get a chance? please help me.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2010, 05:43 AM
    Hi, michaelc95!

First of all, how old are you and your friend, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

If a convited felony have its 4th felony do they have to do all their time [ 3 Answers ]

Saying do they have to do all the time that the judge give them in prison or they can do majority of it. He was fevoted 3 years of his probation.

Shoplifting, Felony Charge, First offender. [ 3 Answers ]

Okay guys this is the story of what happened, I live in Maryland, and my friend and I went to the mall, and she decided that it would be a good idea to steal. I wasn't going to go along with it. So she grabbed some clothes that she knew she wanted, I grabbed two jackets that I had every intentions...

Felony Violation of Felony Probation [ 7 Answers ]

I live in New York state, and this past week, my boyfriend, who is on Felony probation (and has already went through 1 out of 5 years) for criminal mischief, overdosed on heroin. He was caught with 2 bags of herion on him when the EMT and Police came. He then attempted to eat them so that he...

View more questions Search