Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Oct 6, 2009, 04:53 PM

Times like these where you realize not everythings about looks which is how it should be. Let her and her "ugly" lad be happy =]
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 6, 2009, 04:59 PM

Such he reason we get over and move on.

But also remember looks is nothing in a relationship,they come and go
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Oct 6, 2009, 05:03 PM

No need to concern yourself with her choice of partners anymore. You do not have a say in wo she is with and who is good looking enough for her. Just let her be. If she is happy with that guy then that's good enough.

If you'd like to feel better about yourself, just think that she couldn't find another guy like yourself, someone "goodlooking", so she just went with what she could find.

Good luck... and try to move on from this... and her...
    sandalwood7 Posts: 129, Reputation: 25

Oct 6, 2009, 09:33 PM

Looks/attractiveness are in the eyes of the beholder... Anold saying but very true.

It is normal to feel SOMETHING when you see an ex with someone new. Your feeling sounds very normal to me...

A funny quirck of mine is that for some strange reason I always imagine that my BF's exes must be absolutely stunning. The same goes for when I meet someone's partner. I am often shocked because they don't meet my bizarre and high expectations. They are always more normal than I had expected.I suppose this has something to do with the fact that Western Culture is obsessed with physical attractiveness, and this is how worth is often measured.

Let your ex be happy with her chosen partner... Don't compare or think too much about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Could use some advise [ 16 Answers ]

Ok I need advise on 2 different relationship propublems. 1> My x is asking me to sign a paper for him . I told him I would have to speak to my lawyer before signing any papers for him . He got mad and left me a text message saying He was crushing the car (the paper he wanted me to sign was...

Serious Advise Please! [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I know this is sure to get some negative comments, need only serious advise please! I've been married AND FAITHFULL for the last five years. Prior to our marriage, we were together for 10 years. Lately, for a long time actually, I feel like my husband doesn't "give" to the relationship...

Advise [ 17 Answers ]

Hello. I'm new to this forum. Well my situations goes like this, my ex girlfriend broke off the relationship of two years. Its been three months since the breakup. Well the first month I kind of had some sort of contact with her through calls, e-mails. Then I decieded to go the NC way because it...

Can anyone advise/help? [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, my husband and I have been trying to fall pregnant for a few months now... my last period was on the 3 June lasting 6days, then on the 23 June till now, I've been getting dark brown discharge :eek: (I've never had this before ever since I started my period)... my period is not for another 2...

Please please help me! I need advise! [ 3 Answers ]

We were together for 6 months   He is 23 I am 29  We started living together into his house after the first month (with his mother) Things seemed to be pretty much wonderful at the beginning  We were very much in love His best friend liked me long time ago and at my opinion he couldn't bear not...

View more questions Search