Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irishluck Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 09:52 AM
    Worried about one of my preschoolers
    Sorry this posted in "other law" topic. So I'm re-asking it this forum.

(Posted Jan. 25, 2010)
    I have had a very quiet preschooler in my pre-K class for a year and a half. She will be starting kindergarten in the fall. She will only whisper some things in my ear but never talks out loud. She also will not play with the other kids unless I am playing right next to her. How do I get her to talk and interact more with the other students? I have also talked to her mom and she says that she talks at home but not when someone new comes to the house. Any ideas would be very helpful.

(posted March 1, 2010)

Update: This same little girl has not spoken a single word (not even whispers to me) or smiled for over a month now. I talked to her mom about this and she said that she talks at home but hasn't smiled at home for a while also. This weekend I found out that this little girl has a high risk registered sex offender living in the same house. (it is her uncle, for sexually assaulting a child almost 3 years) I am now very worried that maybe something has happened that is causing her to completely shut down. This is a BIG accusation and I don't want to make assumptions... but I also don't want to just ignore this either. I talked to our town cop (we live in a very small town) and he said he would check it out. Isn't this a violation? He is a registered sex offender, living in the same house with a young child.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2010, 10:44 AM

It was moved to other law because of the update. The fact that she's living with a convicted sex offender and you want to know I that's a violation makes it more of a legal question. Repeating questions will only make things confusing.
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2010, 10:46 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ss-439077.html

So things hopefully don't get confusing
    irishluck Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 10:46 AM

Sorry, I didn't know
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2010, 10:51 AM

No problem.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2010, 11:20 AM

I think this thread should be removed - more than confusing!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am worried [ 2 Answers ]

I have never had this happen I'm 26 ,been with the same sex partner for 5 yrs . We both have been very faithfull to each other.recently my breasts got sore,then I started bleeding heavly with clots ,(small clots). Was on my period for 4 days and suddenly stopped,a week later I had a small...

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

Well, I'm worried. [ 5 Answers ]

So, here is the deal. I have these red spots on the head of my penis, not all over, just kind of in the center from base of the head and they go up a bit. They go away, and come back after being sexually active (ive never had sex, only received oral, and messed around that way) or masturbating....

Touch boards and sound boxes for preschoolers [ 1 Answers ]

What materials would you use to make a touchboard for preschoolers to experience rough, smooth, prickly, sticky, hard, soft. Also what materials would you use to make sound boxes

View more questions Search