Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kandyj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 09:29 AM
    Overheating
    We have recently replaced the thermostat on this truck. It was no overheating for a week. Now it has started overheating again. Someone told us that we may have air pockets in the system. If so how do you purge out the air? Or what else could it be?

Check out some similar questions!

Car overheating [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 99 ford explorer and its heating up. I already change the radiator, but know I'm having trouble to get it to start. White smoke was coming out of the muffler when I started it today, but then it stopped and it started heating up again. What could be wrong with it?

Overheating [ 7 Answers ]

My 1987 Jeep Cherokee is overheating, and we have been Unable to fix the problem. A new therostat has been put in. It runs for about 10 minutes, and then we can see the coolant starting to bubble, so we turn it off. The fan is running, and there doesn't seems to be any leaks. HELP It has...

My van is overheating. Do not know why. [ 1 Answers ]

all right I have a 1995 Dodge caravan and it overheats in different ways at random. When I start it and drive it around a few minutes the needle on the gauge will shoot all the way over to the highest temp and the light will come on. If I turn the engine off and then turn it back on, the temp...

Overheating Blazer. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 95 Blazer that overheats about once a month. Where do I start? The water pump? The fan clutch? The thermostat? This has been going on for about six months now. If it was the water pump, shouldn't it have quit by now? I get heat. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.