Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danniswan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 09:28 AM
    I am 12 and I want to lose weight
    Okay, I am 12 and I want to lose lots of weight cause I want to be normal cause I weigh 9 stone and I want a boy 2 like me!! HELP!!
    danniswan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 09:28 AM
    You are cool!!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2010, 09:30 AM

Losing weight for a boy is not a good reason. If you want to lose weight, you should be doing it for yourself. You should be talking with your mother or doctor so that you can learn how to healthily and safely lose weight.
    shindiawa Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 09:42 AM

Eating healthy and proper exercising.
    But I agree with justcurious55
    Do it for you not some one else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

I want to lose weight, but I'm only 12! [ 17 Answers ]

Okay, I'm 12 and in gr.7. I'm around 5'3" and I weigh an approximate of 135 pounds. At school, I'm called "porker" and "fattie" by people, behind my back. I own a mini trampoline and one of those circular spinning things. I know I am average but I want to be below average. I dance 8 hours a week...

Lose weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 13 and 200 pounds and I really want to lose weight (prferably 5 pounds a week) can anyone help me??

Trying to lose the weight [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I start school in 4 weeks.My goal is to lose 50-60 pounds(if possible). School pictures are in 2 weeks and I want to lose 20-30 pounds by then. When school comes around I want to look and feel better about myself. I recently weighed myself and I am 150 pounds. I was never that heavy In my...

View more questions Search