Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marcbenjamin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 07:42 AM
    Trying to address 150 invitation envelopes - how do you do this in Microsoft Word?
    As above - want to do in semi-automated way. Possible?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2010, 08:02 AM
    For sure, it's called a mail Merge: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...349201033.aspx and Creating Documents With Mail Merge

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft word [ 1 Answers ]

How to reduce the distance between lines

Microsoft word will not [ 2 Answers ]

Microsoft word will not let me type a business letter past a paragraph. It refuse to type any further.

Printing a mass amount of return address envelopes [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to set up our return address on word for our company. My boss is picky and has finally found what he likes. But I keep losing it whenever I close Word 2007 and open it to do another evnvelope all the formatting is gone. I also want to print out a large amount of envelopes with...

Lotus word to Microsoft word [ 2 Answers ]

My articles are saved in lotus word format. Can I opened it under Microsoft word or " open office" software? If yes, how do I go about it?

Microsoft Word [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have to do a essay and I am going to be doing it in Word XP. However, I have to have double spacing after each word. I don't really want to be pressing the spacebar twice after every word I type. Is there a way that I can confgure Word XP to automatically do two spaces when I press the...

View more questions Search