Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SouthernBelle06 Posts: 166, Reputation: 83

Nov 28, 2006, 03:12 AM
    Has anyone read this book and recommends it?
    I was just wondering, due to all the "ex" questions and concerns on these boards lately, my own included... I have heard of this book called, "It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken." I bought it last night and have just begun reading it.

Apparently both of the authors (Greg and Amiira Behrendt) had their hearts broken pretty badly at one time too and are giving advice on how they got through it and moved on to be happy with one another.

I was wondering if anyone here has read it or if the experts here recommend it? Has it helped anyone else?

Thanks.
    CincyOhioGirl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 06:49 AM
    Heard of it but not read it.
    I read the He's Not That Into You book by the same guy.
    It was on on Sex and the City. Good book for girls to read. Helps you to know if a guys jerking you around or not.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2006, 10:49 AM
    GREAT BOOK! Highly recommended for guys as well.

We've discussed this before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help - Please Read. [ 7 Answers ]

All right, here's the situation - my ex-girlfriend calls me a few weeks ago, and tells me that she's pregnant. Of course, this is not a situation I'm immediately comfortable with, but it's not because I'm not one to run from a responsibility. See, I'm not going to be here, I'm actually going OUT...

How to read her? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Well, this is my situation. I have known a girl very distantly for around two years, we were previously both in very long term relationships, but I always admired her from afar, and had a very platonic email correspondence with her. Anyway, recently I split from my girlfriend of 7...

*** Please Read This Before Posting *** [ 0 Answers ]

We're glad you found us - and we're sure you'll find the members here quite informative. A couple important notes: 1. Read the Posting Rules. Disparaging comments to or about other members will not be tolerated. Use the Report Inappropriate Post feature (it appears with every post) to make...

I'm Searching for a book I read it age's can someone help me name and find it. [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a little about the story, its rather young adult fiction, or child fiction Its about a town, where everyone knows everybody, but theirs a small society of secret wolves and I think it's the mayor who's the head wolf, now the son of the mayor is about to take of the wolves but he must...

View more questions Search