Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimmycrosthwaite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 02:39 AM
    Film about college students
    I seen a film last year about these college students in america who travel to mexico so they can get one of the stundents to have sex for the 1st time. Its sort of a documentary comedy film and I just can't remember the title please help
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 08:10 PM
    This could be 1983's "Losin' It", starring a very young Tom Cruise and Shelley Long. It's set in 1965.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F1 Students [ 2 Answers ]

Students on F1 visa from Czech republic are not exempt from paying social security tax and medicatra tax on OPT? Thank you

Is Excelsior College a real college? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, if someone can please help me and let me know if Excelsior College's distance learning program is legally accredited, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to get a BS degree in Computer Information System through distance learning. I found that Excelsior College is perfect for this,...

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

Taxes For Indian Students [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a Indian student on F1 at Georgia. I am married and my wife is in F2 visa. We are directly coming from india. I am getting full tuition waiver and graduate assistantship. I wanted to know what will be the portion of taxes withheld every month from my slary and whether the indian US...

International Students [ 1 Answers ]

I have searched a lot of sites for finnancial aid and scollarships all round the Internet. I am stricly interested in for a schollarship in an Enlgish speaking country e.x. USA, UK, Australia. I have also contacted and visited sites of many Iniversities from the mentioned countries, but in every...

View more questions Search