Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsigmund Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 11:48 PM
    DRIVING with neon lights
    :rolleyes: Hmmm, this is my first try at this so forgive me if I do it wrong...
    Does anyone know if it is legal to drive in Southern California with lights on
    Your under carriage? I have blue neon lights that I can turn on or off under
    My truck! Thanks for the help!
    Lynnengrad Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 02:36 AM
    I LOVE those things!
    When I get a car, I want them to come with those lights.

But sorry, no. I don't know if it's illegal or not.
    Perhaps it would be easier to just keep them off and go ask a car dealership or gov'ment official or something?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Towing with 2001 plymouth neon [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if it would be possible to for me to tow a 1988 Articat Pantera 400cc (Snowmobile), the towing capacity is 1500lbs? :confused:

Neon Tetra fish [ 2 Answers ]

I just got my neon tetra fish today!It is very small! Right when I got it it was swimming by the filter and got stuck! I had to have my dad pull the plug so it could swim away! WILL IT DIE??

3 lights ran between 2 3-ways, can one of these lights be controlled by a 3rd switch? [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 lights connected, 2 in one room and the third at the bottom of the stairs. There is a 3-way at the top of the stairs and another in the room with the 2 lights. This guy would like to also be able to switch off just the 3rd light at the bottom of the stairs. I did not dig into this too...

My Neon Tetra [ 3 Answers ]

My new Neon Tetra fish suddenly has a swollen stomach, and is not moving fast anymore what is the problem with her?

Will my Neon Tetra (fish) die? [ 3 Answers ]

? I recently bought 10 neon Tetras. I have a fish tank (SpongeBob aquarium), an air pump, and a heater because tropical fish need warmer water. Ok, when I turn on the air pump, it works fine, but there's this one particular neon Tetra that's being tossed up, then goes back down, then...

View more questions Search