Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryuofs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2010, 03:55 PM
    Thomson Ge TV guide plus problems cant turn the guide off not hooked to cable
    So the guide plus demo screen keeps coming up and we can't shut the guide off. We have tried everything in the user manual but it doesn't work. We are not hooked to cable or satellite so I switched it to either vhs or uhf. Does it need repair, is there a way to get rid of the guide plus system

Check out some similar questions!

Quick online physics reference guide for solving problems [ 5 Answers ]

Hello All, I love Physics and enjoy to help students with different problems. I Am Associate Professor, Ph.D. in Physics and Mathematics, Senior Lecturer in General Physics with more than 20 years experience I. More Details about my subjects and background you can see on my site: ...

Guide me [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, thanks for having me on this forum, need some serious help. I want to tattoo my sons name and want to do it in sanskrit language. His name is DIASHAN, can some one please help me with the translation, any help will be greatly appreciated

Can anyone guide me [ 4 Answers ]

I was born on 11 12 1982 I'm female can anyone tell me my near future please I've had readings before thank you x

Guide me [ 4 Answers ]

I believe I have a problem which I am not able to solve... I need your guidance I am an innocent boy who somehow falls into trouble unintentionally... my problem is that I can't stand up for myself and eventually by doing nothing get either beaten up or harassed or insulted by...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.