Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stansiu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2010, 02:08 PM
    Poison for lizards
    I want to eliminate lizards in my house. What kind of poison can I use?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 28, 2010, 02:18 PM

Depending on where you live, repelling them may do better than poisoning. The cheapest, most effective reptile repellant is napthalene, or plain old mothball flakes. The first time you use it, make sure you leave them an escape route. Come back after they've had a chance to leave, say about three weeks, and go all around your house. You shouldn't need more than three or four applications to teach them your house is not a good place anymore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Poison for Lizards [ 3 Answers ]

I know lizards are harmless but I am Terrified by them especiall about them enterng my house. If one got into my hose I would never enter it again. Is there a poison available to discourage them from being near my front door?

How to get rid of lizards [ 6 Answers ]

Well I dread lizards. And where I live there are a lot of them sticking on the wall. They just come at night and if there is any hole they just creep in. How do I make them stay away?

Poison in the home lizards [ 1 Answers ]

I want theinformation of lizards ,especially in the poisons of lizards

Lizards taking over [ 3 Answers ]

I have a friend who has a lot of lizards in his place. Also inside of the house. They make a kissing sound which means they are probably mating or just being annoying. Every night when you walk anywhere in the house you see them crossing your paths. I was wondering what type of poison could he get...

Poison Bugs and lizards [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Experts, I have a question about lizards and pest control. I hate the creepy crawly things and use perimeter spray around my house. I really try hard not to harm my lizards but I do wonder what happens if they eat a dying bug that I have just sprayed. They seem to dart out of nowhere and...

View more questions Search