Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JEBrach Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 09:48 PM
    Trail of Tears
    I have just finished ready "Thirteen Moons" and got interested in the Trail of Tears, (Cherokee removal program). I wanted to read more about it. I think Amazon has over 6000 titles of that subject.

Can any recommend a definitive book about the Trail of Tears? Non-fiction would be preferred. Also do not want any revisionist historical accounts. Truth suits me just fine.

Also would like to recommned the book "Fatelessness". It is a book about a 14 year old boy from Hungary who is swept up in WWII and is sent to different concentration camps.
    BigWo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 02:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JEBrach
    I have just finished ready "Thirteen Moons" and got interested in the Trail of Tears, (Cherokee removal program). I wanted to read more about it. I think Amazon has over 6000 titles of that subject.

Can any recommend a definitive book about the Trail of Tears? Non-fiction would be preferred. Also do not want any revisionist historical accounts. Truth suits me just fine.

Also would like to recommned the book "Fatelessness". It is a book about a 14 year old boy from Hungary who is swept up in WWII and is sent to different concentration camps.
    Trail of Tears by John Ehle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tears [ 14 Answers ]

:mad: I found this on a web sight... I wish I could save all the tears you made me cry... So I could Drown you in them... :mad: I know that's evil but today is how I'm feeling about him today. I guessthis is part of the healing... getting angry. Thanks to you all for helping me see the light...

Lyrics of autumn tears [ 4 Answers ]

Would you please guide me to find the AUTUMN TEARS lyris specially their third album "LOVE POEMS FOR DYING CHILDREN ACT III" TNX.

Inca Trail Question [ 1 Answers ]

Hello There Can anyone tell me if on the inca trail you have to pass through lots of scary amazion jungle? I really want to see the inca trail but I am not the best when confronted with scary jungle critters. :eek: Thanks Linda

View more questions Search