Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vasuki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 11:40 PM
    How to detect a lamination in stell plate after fabrication
    We are in the field of manufacturing heavt earth moving machinary. Recently we detected lamination in a major structure at the final stages of manufacturing. This is an important load carrying member of our machine. Is there a way to repair this ?

Check out some similar questions!

Detect and Protect Viruses [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is a program that gets ride of a virus and protects the computer from further viruses? Also how do you find a virus that you have?

How to detect a scam [ 1 Answers ]

We are in the middle of bankruptcy, haven't gone to the last hearing yet. Our payment is higher now because of the arrears, we are considering refinancing, My question: how do I know if the mortgage company that I contacted is going to help me or is a scam? I have read good things and bad...

Decorative Swith Plate or Wall Plate and Switches [ 5 Answers ]

We're looking to replace our standard switch plates with "decorative" plates, mainly in the kitchen backsplash. We have seen plenty of options for the plates, from pewter to copper to nickel, etc. Are there options for the actual switches themselves? Can we get switches, such as simple light...

Can't detect keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

Two days ago my son's 6-month-old computer was working fine. Yesterday it started rebooting just before getting to the desktop (could enter BIOS and system would stay up though) and now I can't get it to recognize the keyboard while still in system boot. Any ideas about what is going on?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.