Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suebuddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 10:31 PM
    An old movie I remember watching on TV about 16 years ago. About a girl who finds a
    About a girl who finds and old doll that has diamonds sewn into and she solves the mystery of a girl who fell down a well and died.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Feb 27, 2010, 10:44 PM

Child of Glass (1978) (TV)

This movie title used to drive me crazy until I found it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie about a girl who finds out she is a witch on her 16th birthday [ 1 Answers ]

I had seen it when I was a little girl on the disney channel between 1997-1999 it's about a girl that wishes she was like all the other girls at school, popular,beautiful and the girlfriend of the jock at school.. and it's either on her 16th or 18th birthday she goes to like a fortune teller and...

Movie about girl who finds magic necklace at easter egg hunt [ 1 Answers ]

In the 80's or early 90's there was a movie on TV which was about a young girl who was a girl scout. I think her mother was a girl scout leader. They all went on an easter egg hunt where the girl found an easter egg with some kind of magic necklace. The only other part I remember is near the end...

I am trying to figure out the title of a movie I remember watching as a child! [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a child, and I would really like to figure out the title of that movie. I was a young child in the 90s, so it could have been a movie made in the 80s or early 90s. It started with two children, a boy and girl, coloring in a coloring book. The coloring book came to...

I can't remember the name of a robot movie from about 10 - 15 years ago! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I remember when I was about 9 or 10, which was about 1995 - 1996, my dad came home with a film. It was a film about men that went into giant robots and fought each other. They went into the robots like nasa have there pilots go into there rockets! Up in the lift thenacross the gang way into the...

View more questions Search