Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cozoDOP2 Posts: 112, Reputation: 0

Feb 27, 2010, 05:56 PM
    Was pizza really created in Italy?
    Or is it something like Burritos and stuff you find in america, that people think is real Mexican food but was actually created in America.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 27, 2010, 06:06 PM

You must first define "pizza" to get an answer.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2010, 11:31 PM

I heard China:)
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2010, 11:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    You must first define "pizza" to get an answer.
    I meant good point:)
    leifweaver Posts: 39, Reputation: 11

Feb 27, 2010, 11:42 PM

While other countries had bread-crusts with oil, herbs, cheese, and/or vegetables, Pizza with a crust and a tomato sauce was created in Naples, Italy and became quite popular. Our modern pizza is a direct culinary descendant of this pizza.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Mar 8, 2010, 12:38 PM

I heard it was from Lebanan. When we went to Italy, they didn't use tomato sauce on any of the pizza we ate there, it was chopped tomatoes on a flat pita like dough with olive oil... mMmM
    So goooood.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Apr 16, 2010, 05:25 PM

I recently saw on the news that France now makes the best pizza in the world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pizza Face. [ 8 Answers ]

I have like A LOT of zits, I get them On the side of my face, Chin, Noes on and in, And top of my head, I have tried EVERYTHING! Can you please tell me how to get zits off my face with the face cleaner?

Online Pizza [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone ever ordered Pizza online from Dominos or one of the other national chains? We ordered from Dominos a couple of weeks ago and were very impressed by the process. What was most impressive was their Pizza Tracker. This showed the progress of the order every step of the way. From...

Pizza piena [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for a recipie that my mother made at christmas a cookie that was rolled thin with rasins, walnuts. Cinnamon, sugar in a rolled dow covered in honey... can anyone help :)

Pizza piera [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a recipe called pizza piera that my italian grandmother made. It was a sticky dough filled with nuts and raisins.

What Is Created When [ 2 Answers ]

Benzene, TNT, Picric acid, Nitrocellulose + thermal engergy are combined. C6H6 + C6H2CH3(NO2)3 +(NO2)3C6H2OH + C12H16(NO3)4O6 + thermal energy --->?? :confused: :eek:

View more questions Search