Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aleja Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 03:29 PM
    Glen Pool Club, Inc. has a $150,000 mortgage liabilty. The mortgage is payable in mo
    Glen Pool Club, Inc. has a $150,000 mortgage liabilty. The mortgage is payable in monthly installments of $1,543 , which include interest computed at an annual rate of 12 percent (1 percent monthly). Prepare a partial amortization table showing (1) the original balance of this loan, and (2) the allocation of the first two monthly payments between interest expense and the reduction in the mortgage`s unpaid balance. Prepare the journal entry to record the second monthly paymment.
    Will monthly interest increase, decrease or stay the same over the life of the loan? Explain.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 27, 2010, 04:02 PM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mortgage payable journalizing to a balance sheet [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to understand how to log mortgage payable to the balance sheet, presently the worksheet has 450, a note is that 200 is to be in the year.

Payment on mortgage payable in Cash Flow Statement (Indirect) [ 1 Answers ]

I'm just a little bit confused, a $14,000 payment on mortgage payable would be reported under financing activities right?

Refinanced through mortgage lender who never paid off original mortgage company [ 1 Answers ]

I signed closing papers on June 11 with funding to occur on June 16 for the refinance of my home more than 45 days ago. To date (July 31), my original mortgagor has not received the pay-off from the company with whom I refinanced. Since the papers were signed, two payments have become due (and...

36 hours before I close mortgage company refuses to give mortgage? [ 5 Answers ]

I secured a deal for a home with the owner and got a signed contract a month ago. For sale by owner deal. Secured financing at 95%, with 5 % down. Did financing through a broker, and got a locked in deal with countrywide over 3 weeks ago. All is well, appraised for 100K over what I have...

View more questions Search