Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Nov 27, 2006, 08:21 PM
    Hyundai Entourage
    Does anyone know anything about the new Hyundai Entourage? Good? Bad?:rolleyes:
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Nov 28, 2006, 07:08 PM
    Hello?

Anyone?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2006, 07:18 PM
    Attention to detail makes a lot of difference to me. I helped a lady several years ago change her flat tire with the scissors jack provided by Hyundai. It was the worst piece of junk I have ever seen. The wheel covers were made the same way. I know they have a great warranty and the price is attractive, but I don't think I could buy one. I would be concerned they might go the way of the Yugo, which vanished because of the Bosnian War, and the Daiwoo a few years down the road. Hyundai's luster could really fade, if things heat up with North Korea. Try and buy a transmission filter for a Daiwoo--they are almost unavailable and can cost hundreds of dollars. My brother-in-law owned one several years ago and could not get simple transmission parts for it. Easy to get into, but difficult to get rid of. He took a royal beating on that car.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hyundai Elantra slipping out of gear [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, We have a 2001 Hyundai elentra, manual transmission, 70k miles and are very conservative drivers, i.e. we don't ride the clutch. Lately, during cold mornings only, 5th gear and 3rd gear slip out of place and go into neutral while driving. It's weird and does not happen during the day in...

2001 4 cylinder hyundai sonata [ 2 Answers ]

Facing the engine from the front bumper what is the order by number of the cylinders and what is the firing order. I am getting a "misfire on cylinder 3" code. Thank you

1997 Hyundai will not start (intermittent) [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a replacement engine installed (broke timing belt and trashed valves bad). The car ran good for a day, no smoke when started or driven but now it has an intermittent problem starting. The engine turns over fine but won't start. I had the guys who replaced the engine pick it up and it...

View more questions Search