Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmerfle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 01:16 PM
    paris etching society artists
    I have a print from the Paris Etching Society NY USA in top left hand corner. Picture is of a small pond on bottom right corner and a path leading up from the left corner zig zagging up the picture to an open area. There is a small cottage near the end of the path. A large tree across from it. Bottom left corner is the number 34 then SZL and written in pencil, Printemps, and on bottom left is the artist name, Francois. This picture is 5" wide and 10" high and is matted with a gold frame. Please tell me more about this and any value.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 27, 2010, 01:41 PM

Telling you more about this etching from your description only would be near impossible and we do not put a value on artwork here. Your best bet would be to find a good art gallery and take it in to have to appraised for its value.

tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paul Emile Lecomte Etching from Paris Etching Society [ 2 Answers ]

I found an etching by Paul Emile Lecomte issued by the Paris Etching Society entitled "The Stream" and number 109 SLZ. I am not familiar with Etchings but I would assume that they are similar to limited editions. Is this of any value? Thank you

Paris Etching Society [ 3 Answers ]

What is the paris etching society?

Information on Paris etching society etching [ 1 Answers ]

Have a etching "Near Anneau In France" signed in pencil,I can not make out the name . On the back of the etching say genuine etching by"Philippe" distributed by Phillips toronto Ltd. My husband got mad at me for paying ten dollars for it the first year we were married. That was thrity three years...

View more questions Search