Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leexx123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 01:10 PM
    Is there spirts
    I have felt unsaul things in my room when I am asleep and I have seen shawdows on my wall once.. is that a spirt? Or why was there?
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2010, 02:58 PM

It's highly doubtfull. Feeling strange in rooms and seeing shadows is not enough to say that it is something supernatural. If any other disturbances happen, you can always come back for further help.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2010, 03:49 PM

I do believe that there are spirits out there, that the paranormal does exist and sometimes certain feelings are actually produced by our own mind or even created by our own mind.

I think personally you yourself have to make up your own mind on what these experiences are and protect yourself from them. Good, bad? We do not know. Always protect yourself with positive thoughts or prayer , etc...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirts or ghost [ 2 Answers ]

I keep on seeing stuff like at night once I move my head I see something real fast and it was not there when I looked back and also last night I was in my bed and I saw something that went so fast that it scared the hell out of me don't know what that is. All I know it was not there anymore can...

How do I get evil spirts to leave? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get evil spirts to leave?

How to tell if I have spirts [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I could be in one room and then all of a sudden we can hear noises coming from another room does that mean we have spirts in our house we try to sleep and are closets start rattling or opening and closing on there own what do I do?

View more questions Search