Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joshsprincess89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 12:56 PM
    Easter ideas South NJ
    Hello everyone
    Question. Its me my mom and my boyfriend on easter. As a kid we used to go to brunch at a hotel that had a huge buffet, egg hunt and boardwalk then a nice big dinner. Now me and my sister are grown I'm 20 she's 15 and we have no clue what to do for easter. The boardwalk is expensive and cold, and we can't find a good brunch or anything.

If anyone can tell me about a good brunch (whether it's a buffet or serve, at a hotel or a resturant) and maybe an idea of what we can do that would be wonderful. I live in south nj near the coaast so something near there.

Thank you!
    [email protected] Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2010, 08:58 AM
    Church is free!! Go there to see what Easter is really all about...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Easter Time [ 2 Answers ]

One of the most dramatic expressions of popular devotion, in Spain; at all levels and during Easter time, are the processions of “pasos” or floats, with lifelike wooden sculptures featuring scenes of the events of Jesus’ Passion, or images of the Virgin Mary (called the “Dolorosa” the doleful)...

Happy Easter! [ 2 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Easter Greetings [ 1 Answers ]

Happy Easter everyone.

Blonde Easter [ 2 Answers ]

Blond Easter Three blondes (natural) died and found themselves standing before StPeter. He told them that before they could enter the Kingdom, they had to tell him what Easter was. The first blonde said, "Easter is a holiday where they have a big feast and we give thanks and eat turkey." ...

Easter Is Here [ 4 Answers ]

Just want to say Happy Easter to everybody here. Hope you all have a beautiful day. Joe

View more questions Search