Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tycho1977 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 11:54 AM
    Pioneer vsx 1019
    Hello,
    I just bought the Pioneer VXS1019 Amp/Receiver. I hooked it up to my Sony Bravia W5500 with Bose speakers. I get sound through the amp, but can not get picture on the TV. Have tried using HDMI and regular video cable, nothing works. Is there a setting I should change on the TV of the Amp? I have tried absolutely everything and am desperate.
    Thanks for your help.
    Tycho
    DanielF Posts: 158, Reputation: 14

Feb 27, 2010, 10:26 PM

With just 2 pieces of equipment connected (TV and amp), and with the antenna going straight into the TV, I don't see how you could not get a picture (assuming you had one before you added the amp) - it has nothing to do with the amp.

But maybe you haven't described your hookup completely? Tell us about all the equipment, and how you've connected them.

Daniel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murray Model 9-38608X92 D.O.M. 1019 IPB, Operator's ,Wiring Manuals [ 1 Answers ]

I Recently got a KILLER DEAL on the 38" Rider Mower listed in the title. Runs GREAT but won't crank without jumping the Starter Solenoid! NEW Battery, Positive Cable, Starter Solenoid, 4 Position Starter Switch. I suspect it's a faulty Seat Switch, Mower Disengage Switch, or Park Brake Switch. My...

Pioneer help desk [ 8 Answers ]

I have bought 2 ir receivers for my pioneer amp. It seems that all I'm supposted to do is plug the lead into the back of the amp(ir in). But nothing happens? What am I doing wrong?

Hooking up sub woofer to Panasonic VSX-305 Home Theatre System [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me how to hook up the sub woofer that came with our Panasonic VSX-305 Home Theatre System when the back of the receiver that came with it does not show a place to plug it into? This is becoming very frustrating as the manual shows a diagram for the VSX-405 which has a plug...

Pioneer VSX -305 Home Theater System [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn on my surround system it works correctly for about 5-10 min then it will make a loud buzzing sound from all the speakers, I have to turn the system off to get it to stop buzzing... any suggestion ?

Pioneer subs [ 12 Answers ]

What does the dual mean in front of the ohms? Like 1200 w dual 4 ohm sub

View more questions Search