Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    turtlegirl17 Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Feb 27, 2010, 10:51 AM
    My pet's spirit thinks its still alive
    I had this pet rat for a couple years and he died more than 2 months ago. I still hear him in my bedroom though. I don't think he thinks he's gone. I hear his little thumping footsteps and him drinking out of his water bottle and his cute little sneezing fits, but he's not there. This only happens when I turn off the lights to go to bed (because that's when he was most active). Why do you think he's stayed this long? I know I probably sound crazy but I'm not. Trust me.
    mizner Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 11:44 AM

His spiti came back
    turtlegirl17 Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Feb 27, 2010, 06:28 PM

His spiti?
    fielmie Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Oct 3, 2010, 03:33 PM
    Comment on turtlegirl17's post
    :D
    fielmie Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Oct 3, 2010, 03:39 PM
    I also thinks his spirit , energy is still there.
    Maybe you feell pain of missing him and that's the reason its stays and try to let you know he's still there to make you feell better...
    Talk to it,let him feell your love...
    Whene the time is there you both know whene its time to say goodbye...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are The Dead Alive in Spirit or Sleeping until Jesus Christ comes ? [ 48 Answers ]

There are various Scriptures in the old testement that clearly states that the dead are asleep until the 2nd coming of Christ, And in the new testment it says something entirely different. In Ecclesiastes 9:5 & 9:6 it states clearly that the Dead are just asleep and that they have no more conscious...

I'm Alive(?) [ 16 Answers ]

I was at a ski resort, and heard a song that was really good, in my opinion, that had the hook "I'm Alive" in it. The song had a sort of creppy-funk vibe. Sorry I can't give more info, but it's been awhile since I heard it, and it's driving me crazy. Thx in advance for any help.

Is Propylene Glycol in your pet's food or treats? [ 9 Answers ]

If it is please read the definition Websters dictionary from 1948. It is: a sweet, colorless, viscous liquid made from petroleum and otherwise, used as an ANTIFREEZE, germicide, solvent, etc. Would you eat ANTIFREEZE? Please stop feeding it to your pets! It is also found in cake mixes, makeup,...

I'm alive [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know the artist that sings that song it is on line in a beautiful inspirational musical card

View more questions Search