Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mizner Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 09:53 AM
    I think I have a ghost in my house. Please help I am terrified and scared
    Pictures move in my house and sometimes there are strange odors. Is there a service to see if one lives there. I just bought the house and am scared
    turtlegirl17 Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Feb 27, 2010, 10:19 AM

Well if it's a ghost, its probably wanting your help. Tell it that you can't help it and if that doesn't work hire a psycic. If it's a demon then you probably want to do an exorsism. But try the "i can't help you" thing and it will probably go away.
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Jun 30, 2010, 07:31 PM
    Get a pastor (or someone according to your faith) and pray for the spirit to go away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a ghost in my house [ 6 Answers ]

I have lived in my simi valley ca house for 17 years. It was built in 1963. I feel there are 3 indites in my room. 2 adults and 1 child. I can here there foot steeps. They have came into my bed. I have felt their hands on me. I can feel the pressure of them on my bed and at times I feel them on my...

How to know if you have a ghost in your house? [ 70 Answers ]

I really want to know if there's any signs of a ghost in your house, because I keep going to sleep with my closet shut and when I wake up its open, someone help me!

I have ghost in my house [ 3 Answers ]

This may not have nothing to do with history but the other day I was laying in my living room, and I had my blanket over my head and then some how is was getting pulled down over my ear and then stopped. But after that I keeped hearing footsteps and me and my dog looked up nothing, so I laid on my...

How to get ghost in your house [ 1 Answers ]

How to get ghost in your house?

Ghost in the house? [ 14 Answers ]

:( hi my name is screamin and we just moved into this apartment and me and my wife both her the weirdest sounds but only at nighti have ask the manger if there is anyway to get into the attic(thinking it was kids playing)and he said no it is sealed.but these sounds start as a thump,thump and then...

View more questions Search