Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    russharv63 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 09:37 AM
    How do you hookup a PS2 to a 5" TV?
    I have a "action 5" LCD color TV". It has one "a/v in" female hole.. The PS2 has a typical red-white-yellow a/v cable. None of the red-white-yellow a/v cable plugs will fit into the tv's one "a/v in" female hole. What do I need to make it fit? What kind of adapter do I need?

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

Is "s" trap hookup legal? [ 7 Answers ]

I just had our kitchen remodeled. When the contractor tried to hook up my new deeper sink, he said the drain was too high. There was water in the bottom of my disposal. I said this was unacceptable, so he cut a hole in the floor and put the drain pipe through the floor, into my basement and over to...

Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Who would win between these 2. Oscar De La Hoya "Golden Boy" vs Floyd "Money" Mayweather Part 2 My vote is for Oscar to win this time by unanamous decision.

Can someone define "hookup?" [ 3 Answers ]

Hey gang, I am a middle-aged female that has been married for over half my life. I have heard the term "hookup" (in this case as a noun) used in a couple of different ways. I at first assumed it was a new term for boyfriend, but it also seems to mean someone who you have sex with but don't...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search