Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WOLchristiangrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 06:53 PM
    Bump
    Well I just found a weird bump behind my ear it does not hurt at all and it was never there before! It's also like hard not soft! What do you think it can be!! I don't want to worry if there's nothing to worry about!! I always worry myself sick! Thanks a bunch everyone!
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 27, 2006, 07:04 PM
    Hi WOL,
    What you are probably describing is the "mastoid process", a bony protuberance in which many of the neck muscles attach to. Another possible cause is a swollen lymp node, part of your body's immune system. Either way though, if you have no symptoms present such as fever, there is probably relatively little if anything to worry about. Though if it continues to bother you, or it becomes at all tender to touch, talk with a doctor or have one look at it.
    Take care. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on penis [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I was looking around before and noticed that on the shaft of my penis there was one single bump, it was a little bit red at first, but then I squeezed it a little and some white stuff started coming out of it, when I finished squeezing it out, the red-ness was gone and the bump is going...

Penis bump [ 7 Answers ]

All right so like many other of zillions of forums on the internet. I am going to ask for some help like all the others did... So I woke up 2 days ago and was in the bathroom before I was going to shower and I noticed a large bump on the right side of my penis shaft... Iam a 17 year old male -...

Werid bump [ 9 Answers ]

Now I am a virgin so I don't think this is an std... I have get these werid bumps ryte next to my balls. If you push it goes in and it hurts like HELL... I some times have trouble walking bkus it hurts so my at times... some times in about a week it will go away and ill get 1 a few weeks later....

Song with Bump in it [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song that I believe was in the 70's - it has the words... or something similar... Give me the bump, got to have that bump I've tried searching on Google, etc and haven't had any luck. Your help would be appreciated. :D

Bump! [ 1 Answers ]

:-[ I know there was a similar message posted previously but my prob is a little different. I am 18 years old and about once every month or two I get a bump about the size of a large zit on the outside of my labia majora (I think its called?) its not really in my pubic region but right next to...

View more questions Search