Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pisces65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 07:27 PM
    Any have any experience with U.S. Career Institute?
    I'mlooking into several schools and wanted to how anyone's experience has been with U.S. Career Institute and if anyone graduated and got a job acceptance w/ the training from usci?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 07:37 PM

What type of training, I noted that in some areas they may or may not give the training required for a state licence in a field, ( GA) and of corse their degrees are all only AA, and what if any of their course work will transfer to another college is a issue if going for a BS degree latter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Institute of Children's Literature [ 15 Answers ]

I was wondering if this is a scam. I received a pamphlet in the mail saying to send it in and they'll send me an aptitude test to take. I took the test, sent it back and, of course, they say I'm "more than qualified" for their course. It costs $600 to take and I was just wondering what's up with...

College or institute in Vashi [ 1 Answers ]

I want to do Diploma in Early childhood care & Education. Please tell me the college or institute in Vashi, navi mumbai. And details of that course.

Anyone ever studied w/ Penn Foster or Stratford Career Institute? [ 3 Answers ]

Wuzup, I'm a 23 year old fashion designer wannabe (read my other posts, please). I know how to draw, but am not that good at sewing. I'm currently taking a sewing class at a local fabric store (Hancock Fabrics) but it's not enough for me, because it's so short!! Wednesdays only for 5 weeks (1 day...

Experience on career and Amana HVAC systems [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a new member living in canada. I have to replace my HVAC system. I am looking into Career and Amana brands. I would appreciate any information on your experience. Which is a better brand in terms of customer satisfaction. Choice is between Career Infinity furnace and Amana AMV 9. Also...

View more questions Search