Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rfm6762 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 12:51 PM
    Misprinted Dollar Bill
    I have a misprinted dollar bill It's brand new I just received it from the bank, it's normal front and back to start with but then front (head side) is over printed over the back.Black ink only and about half as dark as it should be. What's it worth?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2010, 08:48 PM

rfm6762= the bill you have is called a [overprint on back ] [ it is also called a paper money ERROR}the values on coins and currency is determined by the [condition and grade that it is in at the time;; NOTE =WHAT ever you do {DO NOT PUT ANY FOLDS in the bll}!! keep it flat]MY book on paper money ERRORS has this type of pictures in the book with the values,and gradesit also has a list of [$1.00 bills that are known of this kind, it has the series date and the full serial numbers; post me yours off your bill and I will check and seeif it is listed;; if you could post a front side and a back side here on this thread,it would be great so that others on amhdcould see one;; will I saved the BEST till last= the values on this type bill error is [ $250.00 up to $ 5000.00Waiting your reply :: have a great day and GOD BLESS;;F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Misprinted dollar bill [ 1 Answers ]

I have a misprinted U.S One Dollar Bill, with an extra corner printed on the bottom, left side... everything else seems 'normal.' Bill is worn, not crisp and new... but appears okay, no tearing, not ragged, etc... any idea what this might be worth? Just curious in West Texas. Please let me know,...

I have a Federal Reserve One dollar bill that is misprinted. What is the value? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a the old style "classic?" One Dollar bill that is printed correctly on the rear, the face has a problem to the right of Washington's picture. It is smuged, like water had diluted the print. However, the green "Department of the Treasury" seal is printed clearly with the green serial number...

Misprinted one dollar bill [ 34 Answers ]

I have a one dollar bill that is crisp and new. Looks like a 2003 dollar bill by design and layout. On the other hand, it is dated 1981. Is there any worth to it?

Misprinted $1 bill [ 5 Answers ]

How do I find out if the $1 bill I have is worth more than $1? It has not been in circulation & is still in great condition. The seals that should appear on the front are imprinted on the Back & the serial number that should be on front is on the back,

Misprinted dollar bill? [ 7 Answers ]

Do the front of the bill and the back have to line up? The bill I have is offset when viewed up to the light. Is this common? Ace

View more questions Search