Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lrunge14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 05:21 PM
    Bank employee bonding
    What do the bonding companies look at when they verify that a perspective bank employee can be bonded?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 27, 2006, 06:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lrunge14
    What do the bonding companies look at when they verify that a prespective bank employee can be bonded?
    Basically the absence of any criminal record. Also home and job stability.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 27, 2006, 08:05 PM
    As Scott said plus credit history at times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bank bonding [ 3 Answers ]

My son was charged with a felony when he was 20 yrs old having drugs in his possession with intent to distrtibute, however after review by the district attorney charges were dismissed and no court date was necessry. Now 2 yers later he has been hired by a bank after passing the drug test. He has...

Bonding [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to replace a 60amp meter base with a 100amp meter base with an outside disconnect. The main service breaker box is already a 100 amp. The question is, if I ground the outside disconnect and run 4 wire to the main pannel should the main pannel stay bonded like it is now?

Metallic bonding in Strontium [ 1 Answers ]

How do you show metallic bonding in Strontium metal? How do you show covalent bonding using the dot and cross and stick formation in Silicon Disulphide? What's is the formula for ionic bodning of Beryllium and Phosphorus? What's is the compound

Atoms and bonding [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE READ THIS AND HELP ME OUT! Hey guys, uhh so I don't really like getting help with homework but there are some questions on my science homework, and I love science, but its about atoms, and I don't really understand atoms so I am asking for some help, all right so this is 9th grade science...

View more questions Search