Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikegolfer54 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 08:59 AM
    Hell on wheels movie
    Saw a movie in the early 90's/ late 80's that had a scene where a boss made a client play an arcade game called hell on wheels and whatever happened in the game happened to the little arcade game car he was driving in and eventually killed him.
    shindiawa Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 09:08 AM

Maybe the Big Race ?
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Feb 26, 2010, 09:27 AM

It's The Double 0 Kid (1992) (V)

Here's the scene you're talking about YouTube - The Double O Kid 3/11
    nikegolfer54 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2010, 12:19 PM

Yep that's it all right. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the movie where a princess wants her little brother to go away or to hell? [ 2 Answers ]

There is a princess or rich girl who wishes that her baby brother would leave and go to hell or go to another land. She regrets this, from what I remember, and goes off to find him. She ends up in a different world with talking spiders. One scene I remember is the baby being dropped in a tunnel...

80s movie about teens in hell! [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine asked me about a movie he saw when he was 8. The ending was something along the lines of some teenagers going through hell, rescuing a girl, and leaving and coming back to the world from a coffin at a funeral. Any takers? I have a couple of other movies I've been wondering...

D'mazio wheels [ 5 Answers ]

I needed to know who makes a wheel that has the logo D'mazio on the rim they are chrome wheels, with VIA690KG 17X7 stamped on the back of the rim.

View more questions Search