Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brucebobbijo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 08:25 AM
    4 year old cries when it comes to trying to teach her, ABC or any type of learning wh
    4 year old cries when it comes to trying to teach her, ABC or any type of learning why?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2010, 10:07 AM

How are you going about teaching her?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2010, 05:12 AM

Using educational dvd's,cd's and songs will make the experience more enjoyable.

Set her up for success by giving for the answers and lots of praise,repetition is the key,let her pick story books and read them over and over.

Going for a walk and counting the steps to the next house,or make a game out of it,example.. 1234 jump,5678 clap,9 10,turnaround,and then start again.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2010, 10:16 AM

Lots of praise is really important for kids. My little cousin didn't start walking until she was nearly 2. and she would only stand up for a few minutes at a time, and only when the whole family was there because we would all clap and cheer when she did. She loved all of the attention. She would sit back down the second the cheering ended.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I teach my 2 year old daughter to talk? [ 3 Answers ]

My 2 year old daughter just won't talk we have been trying to teach her but I just don't know what to do she just won't learn:(

How to teach your 4 year to say sentences [ 1 Answers ]

My son was delayed in speaking and his says many single or 2-3 word sentences just not a whole conversation, what can I do

What Are Your Favorite Online Sites to Use for Learning How to Type and Ten-Key? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay, I already know how to type. I'm also fairly good at doing ten-key. However, I need to do some "brushing up" on both in order to complete testing for job positions. One of the best sites that I like to use is Typing Test - Learn2Type.com - learn to type online FREE typing...

How do I teach my 2 year old girl talking? [ 3 Answers ]

I have twin girls,who are in good health,have no problem preventing them from speaking,. they speak very few words although they understand every word I say... how can I help them?

View more questions Search