Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oile Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2010, 01:15 AM
    Hcg urine test is positive but scan shows no gestation.what is the problem?
    Hcg urine test is positive but scan shows no gestation.what is the problem?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 01:21 AM
    How far along would you be? Sometimes the zygote is so small it is too early to visualize on a scan.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 26, 2010, 08:46 AM

My OB/GYN always said no ultrasounds until my hCGs were in "the thousands". Sooner than that and its too soon, as J-9 mentioned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have not missed my period but I got a positive HCG blood test they say I'm 3 weeks [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:Well the last time I was on here it was June 17th, and I thought I was pregnant I was not. It is now July 11th and I went to the doctor and I took a blood test it was positive. My question is My period is due this Thursday or Friday and they said Im 3 weeks Im confused because I have not...

Ppositive Urine/Blood Pregnancy Test But Scan Could Not Dictate Sign Of Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Mystry, Iam 35years I missed my period for 3 months and both Urine/Blood Pregnancy Test was Positive But Scan Could Not Dictate Sign Of Pregnancy It was after the 3 moths that I bleeded for 2 weeks then serious abdominal pain came up later it latter stop after taking some antibiotics...

Low beta hcg but 10 positive urine tests [ 2 Answers ]

I am going through my first cycle of IVF. I had 2 very good quality embryos transferred on 11/22. Over the past few days I have taken multiple hpt's that are supposed to read levels of hCG down to 40mIU/ml and all have been positive. This morning I had my first beta hcg test and the level was...

False positive on urine test [ 3 Answers ]

I am a type 2 diabetic I take and I take 1000 mg twice daily of Metformin, Actos 30 Mg daily and 32 units daily of lantus. My problem is I`m looking for a new job and the pre employment urine test keeps coming back positive for alcohol. I do drink alcolic beverages at all. Can anyone explain what's...

View more questions Search